Financial Advice

Financial Advice
Monday 07/10/2013, 06:00
Eric BLUFLAME - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Financial Advice
Eric BLUFLAME - Legend - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 07/10/2013, 06:00

So I have a good amount of capital to work with but am unsure about the best ways to go about investing it in the market. I also have a list of cards that I own but don't use very often and I'm not sure if it would be worth it to sell them off and invest it differently then rebuy them when I want or need them, or just keep them and the extras I have. As far as goals. I just wanna make sure I have enough to continue getting the new cards when they come out and their prices settle. Also at some point I want to purchase certain CRs to keep indefinitely, namely Nahi Cr, Splata Cr, Marlysa Cr, Dragan Cr, and possibly Selsya Cr and Jim Cr. Owning general or guru would be cool but is probably out of my range if I want to keep the collection I have.

2/4
Eric BLUFLAME - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 09/10/2013, 00:04

Any advice would be appreciated. Feel free if you'd rather PM instead. I'm just don't know what the best new cards, playables, and CRs are the best to invest in
3/4
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 09/10/2013, 07:59

New bloods are probably the safest investments to make. get them once they are a bit old but still in the new bloods. sell them some time after they leave new blood.

playing will help you understand what new bloods are worth investing in.
4/4
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 09/10/2013, 15:16

Best investment is (in meta) something that combines safety, profit and fast profit. Usually you have to give up on one aspect.

Newbloods investment is quite secure but its not fast (or even medium time) nor the profits are good. With newbloods you typically get something like 20% a year.

It takes a great deal of investigative work and patience to find great deals, simply because markets are quite vigilant and exploiting the opportunities quickly as they come. Taking sensible risks is part of the game.

I usually look for cards that have dropped for few months and try to figure out where their realistic value is - and buy them off below that point making the drop stop, usually price rebounds up and I can make decent profits quickly. You make money only when trading, so cards sitting idle on your collection are not that profitable - best proftis come when money is moving.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals