[RECR] The Casket Opens Again..
Tuesday 08/10/2013, 08:54
Infiniti - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
373 messages
[RECR] The Casket Opens Again..
Infiniti - Senior English - Friday 21/02, 13:18

Good~ Morning Clint City!
This is 99.9 Clint City Radio, the rhythm of the city. This is DJ Aaron Angelo signing in this beautiful morning. So, listener..you, yes you! The person with a with a balaclava and a straight Razor on that nerd's neck. Yeah~ that's it put that down and listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxhbQs2_fl8

..and that was "Open Casket" by Death, which made its debut in their album Leprosy in 1988! Speaking of caskets, check this out! One of Clint city's infamous guilds, Open Casket along with their Leader (and clinically declared troll members) have had their straight jackets unbuckled and have been let loose in the forums of Clint City! They're out looking for new bloods to join them in their ranks. The guild has everything you'd want lotteries, events, contests, a big stack of clintz for joi.... now I think about it..... A big pat on the back! They may seem insane, but they're good folk, hard-working, committed and all that schnitzel.

Guild offers free bed and lodging! You get a casket and cans of SPAM free! But of course there are a few measurements for your casket as follows:

- Be at least Level 25.
- Obey the rules (T&Cs).
- Beat Charlie, Derby Queen, elchew_OC or Jerry in a strip contest.

Never has the requirements been so simple!

So get your hands off that throat and find one of those trolls OR~ try and find Infiniti, tgh02 or Hobbitusz. Caskets are filling up fast!

This is~ DJ double AA, for Clint City Radio, the rhythm of the city! And now here is a story for you all to hear.

Through the fires we fight and winds we soar. Through it all never are we a bore. Spam comes and spam goes. But here lies the mighty heroes. The dragon with his mighty bounty. There he comes laying waste to the county. Who can stand stop its destruction. Maybe it is those who won't go towards corruption. A squire comes and learns to fight. Oh this land here is such a wonderful sight. With many here that oversee the lands. Why don't you join our little crazy band? A gift you will find when you open the basket. It is nothing other than this Open Casket.
The world is changed, I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air . Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it. It began with the forging of the great rings: three for D-Versified, fun, great, and great beings. Seven for Time Conquers All; great players and chatters of Clint City. And nine rings were passed to E X C A L I B U R, who above all else desire power. But they were all of them deceived for another ring was made: in the land of Open Casket, in the fires of Spam, the lord tgh02 forged, in secret, a master ring to control all others. And into this ring he poured his knowledge, his wealth,and his will to help all life.
One Ring to Rule them All.
One by one the guilds of Clint City fell to the power of the Ring. But there were some who resisted. Those who resisted well, they suck because they can't join Open Casket because they broke the rules.

Now a small advert break....

[SEARCH/BUY] **LIMITED TIME ONLY** All Australians

Hello everybody,

Our forums are pretty active during the day but however at night it starts to slow down, to solve this problem I would like to buy Australians.

I value 1 Australian over 50 million clintz, the market price does not give a accurate value so I can not give an exact value.
They don't need to be level 25 but if they turn inactive before reaching level 25 they will be removed from the guild.

Send to my PS for price of your choice and I will buy them every time I check my PS. If you have multiple we can do this trade many many many many many many many many many more times.

Thanks for reading,
Good day.

Open Casket will be recruiting again later in the year folks!

edited by Infiniti Friday 21/02, 13:18
« Previous12...121314151617...3738Next »

141/373
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Monday 28/10/2013, 14:21

WHY IS EVERYBODY BEING CREEPY STOP BEING CREEPY GUYS BE COOL

...and breathe
142/373
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 28/10/2013, 21:14

Inhale

exhale

and join if you feel the need to do so.
143/373
Famous Falco - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 29/10/2013, 03:35

144/373
Tuesday 29/10/2013, 14:35

Thank you cauli, i needed that
145/373
Tuesday 29/10/2013, 16:35

And open casket needs you! So join up
146/373
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 29/10/2013, 18:47

What to do if I am already a member?
147/373
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Tuesday 29/10/2013, 22:50

My recent visit was very pleasant, OC rocks
Join up now!!
148/373
Wednesday 30/10/2013, 13:43

OC rocks?

Is that a new type of stone?
149/373
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Wednesday 30/10/2013, 14:58

Well, OC Rock was discovered by a group of people after the latest meteroid impact in Siberia, is what I think.
150/373
Wednesday 30/10/2013, 15:43

Some say OC is the reason why the Grand Canyon happened...

« Previous12...121314151617...3738Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals