New partial Skeelz deck help

Wednesday 09/10/2013, 17:11
412rayray - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
412rayray - Titan - D-VersifiedEnglish - Wednesday 09/10/2013, 17:11

I want to creat a deck that uses 2-3 Skeez cards n 5-6 of another clan. I have a decent collection so far n an unsure how to go about creating this one. If u were making a deck

1: which Skeelz would u use?
2: what clan would u pair up?
3: which cards would u use for the 2nd clan?

I really want to try this next week so any help is appreciated.

2/10
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Wednesday 09/10/2013, 17:37

Herman Kazayan ruby Oxen McArthur/Wendel/josestar chiara Plunk Redra
or
Kinichaw matador Wonder Lana Magistrado Ld Derby Queen/Zapatino/Redra chiara Plunk

is what i quickly came up with.
3/10
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Wednesday 09/10/2013, 18:31

Nah, Uppers dont make a good deck with Skeelz. Trust me, i already tryed it.

So, this week with so many kinichaws around i will try half Roots or GHEIST. I think GHEIST since they have more damage, wich Skeelz kinda lack.

So, the deck i'm planning:

Plunk/Redra/chiara and Kephren (the best comb Skeelz half deck imo) and Ksendra/Hriger/Arkn/Wurmhol
4/10
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 09/10/2013, 20:02

5/10
Wednesday 09/10/2013, 20:56

^ similar to mine. But for a half, Ksendra is way more solid than XU52 and Wurmhol better than Z3r0 D34d (you have to think when you get the card in a 3x1 comb, without the bonus).

Maybe Z3r0 D34d if you keep Ksendra.
6/10
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Wednesday 09/10/2013, 23:06

@guedes

Are you for real?
Xu > Ksendra anyday! Wardom - xu - Mechakolos is just personal preference, Ksendra is definitely not as good. Maybe a bit more solid, but only soa clans will take ability away, and you have Skeelz eh. She's made for extended.

Wurmhol might be do able in certain builds, but zero is the better overal card.

The topic starter said he wanted 2-3 Skeelz cards.... this guarantees you get your better bonus more often.

I was thinking about GHEIST 2 but i had to go, this is what i would make:

XU52 hgriger/Methane Leviatonn stalhfaust Arkn with Plunk chiara Redra (wouldnt go with GHEIST without Leviatonn)

and I did have good results with Uppers/Skeelz, 1400 ish i believe...
7/10
Wednesday 09/10/2013, 23:58

Leviatonn is banned, i would put him too otherwise.

And yeah, i'm for real, cards like Ksendra are great, not for the stats, but for the "psychological" aspect of the card: if opp. put too many pill he will get DR and overpill, if not he will get 7 damage in the face. This type of cards are very underrated. Try it , you will know what i'm talking about. I wont change it for a potential +1 damage on xu.

In a mono GHEIST i can agree with you however, like i said in the first post. But far away from xu being better than Ksendra anyday!

Im still using Wurmhol is working for me, i will stick with it for now. If i feel it is lacking, i replace it by zero.
8/10
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 10/10/2013, 00:35

I got around 1380-1390 using Uppers w/ Chiara and Plunk a few months back. It's not brilliant, but it's legitimate enough.

I'd replace Wurmhol with Z3r0 D34d hands down.

Ksendra is an interesting choice. I haven't actually tried her, so I won't comment.
9/10
412rayray - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 10/10/2013, 10:20

I'm actually weak on Uppers but have 3/4 AS, GHEIST, Huracan, Ulu, Freaks, Sakrohm, Cats, Sentinel n Skeelz (of course). 1/2 Vortex n Berzerk if this helps. I like the submissions so far but am unsure that a deck that doesn't manipulate atk or pwr will work for me..?
10/10
412rayray - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 10/10/2013, 10:22

Forgot: 3/4 Jungo too

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals