Staple cards from top tier clans?

Thursday 10/10/2013, 20:14
gcttirth - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
gcttirth - Guru - Fair TigersEnglish - Thursday 10/10/2013, 20:14

Basically, what would be your ideal deck for ELO?

I would like to know which are the staple cards from top tier clans so I can analyze them and use/counter them.

Thanks!
« Previous12Next »

11/17
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 02:18

It's obviously not perfect (like you said), but I think it's very accurate for the most part. For new players (or old players coming back after long absence), that list is a great starting point. The only clan I disagree with is Bangers.

All good ELO players should be able to spit out a list like that off the top of their head.
12/17
gcttirth - Guru - Fair Tigers English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 17:27

That is exactly what I wanted, HoAzeem! Thanks
13/17
SVR Soul - Titan - survivor English
Tuesday 15/10/2013, 15:38

You put vermin n as a banger stapple, why?
(and Randal is a must in Bangers)
14/17
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 15/10/2013, 15:41

Don't give me too much slack, I only did that off the top of my head. Randal's probably the one I forgot, he is a very nice card I have to say.
Vermyn N's a good 4* Card, A 7 7 - 4 Opp Damage Minimum 1 is perfect for 50/50's and it can make people afraid to pill, 2 pillz on this bad boy and you got yourself 7 damage.
15/17
LP-Herald - Master English
Tuesday 15/10/2013, 15:56

Zero d3ad vs Arkn and Klawz vs Stalfhaust?
16/17
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 15:32

Depends what your natural pilling habits are like for the first comparison, I'll take Z3r0 D34d personally.
For the second one, it's really useful to have that + 3 pillz over the bonus it simply means you can pill more E.G Montana or Rescue Bonus is worse than + 3 pillz, if it was +2 pillz I reckon i'd go for Klawz.
Even against AS Klawz is quite weak so it doesn't really matter too much really. I'll take Staflhaust!
17/17
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 17:57

It all depends on your deck.

Individual valor means nothing, in any tcg, unless the card is really broken. There are "staple" cards that are shitty in certain decks. There are shitty individual cards that are totally broken in a certain types of deck.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals