Clintmania 2013

Clintmania 2013
Friday 11/10/2013, 11:21
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Clintmania 2013
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 11/10/2013, 11:21

Since the arrival of the Huracan clan in town, the stadiums of the W.A.R. have emptied to such an extent that most of the league’s wrestlers have been forced to take early retirement. But putting their rivalry to one side, El Gringo and Harrow Ld have decided to create a new contest that will be open to all, in an attempt to rekindle their fans’ interest and to restore the image of the W.A.R.
Harrow Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before December 15th at 11.59pm (GMT + 2:00)
« Previous12Next »

2/15
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 11/10/2013, 13:52

Make that 6 in a row. By god, either there's some incredible luck going on right now or the mods really don't want me leaving for some reason.
3/15
ChapeistJames - Senior Português
Friday 11/10/2013, 18:48

Yes,one of the Lds I was waiting for! Btw one of the best
4/15
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 11/10/2013, 19:17

@Myeltd
Are you also missing Sylvia Ld by any chance?
5/15
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Friday 11/10/2013, 20:08

@ Myeltd : I told you before, but it seems that you didn't see my message.
There is a certain order for the LDs, order by which they re-release them.
When a new one comes, the order gets updated accordingly. For more info, look here : http://urmissionwiki.wikidot.com/legendaries ... it has nothing to do with you in particular, for them, you're just another player.
Like all of us, most likely. I doubt that the staff would implement/release something just for the sake of one single person.
6/15
brokenscythe - Veteran - Pinoy Locals English
Friday 11/10/2013, 20:58

I've been waiting for this card!!!
7/15
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 11/10/2013, 22:40

Current lds I'm missing are dudley and sylvia. Also, steel, based on your response to my sarcasm you seem to be one of the 99% of the people in this game who don't get my sarcasm. I'd advise staying away from the public chat, as some of the stuff I post on there would probably have you vomiting in (what I'm guessing you wear) your giant tophat and all over your matching monocle.
8/15
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 04:37

^don't take his comment to seriously...
9/15
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 13/10/2013, 03:03

I find that Frank works best in Duel mode and I've been able to make some progress with the mission.
10/15
joseph_27 - Imperator - DL's Knights English
Sunday 13/10/2013, 20:24

Can you ban all the leaders in Survivor extended mode? Its really annoying when you enjoy the game and you see your opponent having an Ambre or Morphun so they could finish the game in two or three rounds.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals