Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Miss DerbyQueen, winner of the Miss Clint City 2013 Beauty Contest!

Friday 11/10/2013, 14:11
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
67 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 11/10/2013, 14:11

Although at one stage it looked as if the contest might be cancelled because of the audience’s unruly behavior, one wrestler nonetheless managed to emerge with her allure and swimsuit in one piece. Congratulations, Miss DerbyQueen on your victory over Malicia, Madelone and Minerva! And thank you to everyone who took part in this event by voting for this lovely young Lady.
Get Miss DerbyQueen in the shop’s packs now.
« Previous1234567Next »

21/67
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 11/10/2013, 19:16

I'm not even that disappointed with how the new Miss came out. Not that I had much in terms of expectation, but that's still relatively nice artwork. Stats are a little bit of a letdown, but she's still better than Belly Buster and Lobenza.
22/67
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 11/10/2013, 19:36

For everyone complaining about the "choice" of winner: This was conducted by a VOTE. Yes, I voted for someone other than who won, but I'm not going to sit here and moan about a democratic decision not going my way.

That said, hopefully next year we'll see a Mr and Miss contest and not just a Miss.
23/67
Infiniti - Guru English
Friday 11/10/2013, 19:39

Lady has been cheated out of her title she deserved.

Lol.
24/67
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Friday 11/10/2013, 19:52

On the I pod app Miss DerbyQueen card doesn't have her full name just Miss but when you enlarge the card it says Miss DerbyQueen
25/67
Mortifis - Master - ▲ Infinity ¤ Win ▲ English
Friday 11/10/2013, 19:54

Good bye Lady, you had a nice run...
26/67
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Harbingers of Ares
Friday 11/10/2013, 20:09

Lol noobs

next time Lady
27/67
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Friday 11/10/2013, 20:14

Maybe there's no more space as a reason for linking Derby and Queen together on the Miss' card. Or maybe not.
Anyhow, I found it ironic how the word "Lady" came up in the last part of this thread's message .
About the card, meh ... just the old-fashioned same card slightly modified.
28/67
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 11/10/2013, 20:20

Pleser UR, remove this color from the web site, it is hurting my eyes

BUUUUU for the winner
29/67
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 11/10/2013, 20:28

About the card itself, its pretty good. A potential 7/5 or 7/7 with fury AND on top attack manipulation is great. 7 power is good for a 2* as well. And because her ability is confidence, she can be played in potentially the 3 rounds compared to the 2 rounds Derby Queen can only be played in.
30/67
ChapeistJames - Senior - DL's Knights Português
Friday 11/10/2013, 21:14

Miss DerbyQueen makes me wanna stop playing UR until the competition has fair rivals

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals