Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Miss DerbyQueen, winner of the Miss Clint City 2013 Beauty Contest!

Friday 11/10/2013, 14:11
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
67 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 11/10/2013, 14:11

Although at one stage it looked as if the contest might be cancelled because of the audience’s unruly behavior, one wrestler nonetheless managed to emerge with her allure and swimsuit in one piece. Congratulations, Miss DerbyQueen on your victory over Malicia, Madelone and Minerva! And thank you to everyone who took part in this event by voting for this lovely young Lady.
Get Miss DerbyQueen in the shop’s packs now.
« Previous1234567Next »

31/67
Shaka Zulu - Imperator - Les Têtes Brûlées English
Friday 11/10/2013, 21:22

Funny thing is, such a disapointing cards that next year, nobody will take this seriously and another crappy card will come out. Farewell miss clint city
32/67
mental-cat - Titan English
Friday 11/10/2013, 22:33

Pleser UR ,change background picture (miss) . i cant play the game . this colors
33/67
ShoneOK - Senior - Organized Konfusion Português
Friday 11/10/2013, 22:33

Welp, i voted for Miss DerbyQueen just to piss people off so i'm more than happy with the outcome. Also, RAVE TIME! *puntz puntz puntz pun-pun-puntz puntz puntz puntz*
34/67
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Saturday 12/10/2013, 00:48

So we go from nice butt to inhuman boobs... what a disapointing jump.
Could it be a nice artwork at least?
35/67
SIR BARKS - Legend - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 01:04

Not one person said they voted for Derby Queen then how did she win??
36/67
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 01:42

" one wrestler nonetheless managed to emerge with her allure and swimsuit in one piece." wait a minute, Derby Queen of all the contestants was wearing clothes?
37/67
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 04:45

@Grapple X: You took the words out of my mouth.

I was worried a bit that the card would be too cheesecake, but it was handled pretty well. The card it self isn't too bad, though I agree with toning down the color in the background.
38/67
joseph_27 - Imperator - DL's Knights English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 06:00

Is is it just me, or the color change from blue to red.
39/67
anzboy - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 06:31

I feel like she won just because she has the longest name so half her votes were for the lols and had dat lv2 a$$ now they will get a full frontal view of dat lv2 sag. What did they expect that if she won they get to see the front of her normal lv 2 art without the sign because i am sure glad I'm not looking at that topless.
Admit it if someone else who would have a funny name if they had miss added you would vote for them no matter what they looked like if Miss Twice Cr could be voted for you would vote for her out of everyone else just so you can have miss Miss Twice Cr
40/67
LP-Herald - Master English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 06:32

My nominees for next year, Olga, Mira, Redra and Saho (the tranny from Skeelz) lmao

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals