Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Miss DerbyQueen, winner of the Miss Clint City 2013 Beauty Contest!

Friday 11/10/2013, 14:11
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
67 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 11/10/2013, 14:11

Although at one stage it looked as if the contest might be cancelled because of the audience’s unruly behavior, one wrestler nonetheless managed to emerge with her allure and swimsuit in one piece. Congratulations, Miss DerbyQueen on your victory over Malicia, Madelone and Minerva! And thank you to everyone who took part in this event by voting for this lovely young Lady.
Get Miss DerbyQueen in the shop’s packs now.
« Previous1234567Next »

41/67
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 08:15

@Udroid
She got over 5000 votes, the most out of the eight finalists. Even if some people aren't happy, the staff did this purely by-the-numbers.
42/67
Steven__req90 - Veteran - Team Pilipinas English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 09:52

I really preferred Minerva to win but I also don't mind Derby Queen but her ability....
confidence really?! most people would prefer the original Derby Queen
43/67
Pilluminati - Legend - D-Versified English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 14:44

Like i said to anyone who'd listen,voting for this card would just end up in your clan getting an upgraded Filomena,and you get what you deserve for voting for her.

For next year's voting procedure,instead of everybody just scattering their votes,they should unite to vote one card to overpower whoever next year's Derby Queen may be.

What's also interesting is that everyone kind of wanted UR to cool down their jets on releasing Huracan,but they go and end up making a Huracan the winner of miss clint city,smh.
44/67
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 15:18

To be honest, if this was real-life what do you reckon the result would be? If it was based purely on looks.
45/67
windir - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 16:24

You know what would be really awsome? hear me admins and developers, I'd like to select all of my copies of a card in one click to make it easier to sell them (since 200. sorry, I didn't find a thread for this...
46/67
Katsu-chan - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 16:26

I want a Miss Sabia but she even didnt get into finals
Derby Queen not my fav this is actually way better than getting a Miss version of Lady - i mean we might get another 6/8 -4dam min1 with manipulation attack? spare me.
47/67
_WickeD-SouL_ - Legend - wicked souls English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 16:56

Personally i chose Derby Queen, Malicia was a hard second...........
I have plenty of cards for stats, so i made my choice on art.......
Even though i found both cards to be equal, I wanted another Huracan card.........
It wasn't the A## shot or the fact i wanted to see a frontal view.........
People will always have their reasons for their choice........
This was a beauty contest not a stats contest, you shouldn't judge players on how they vote.......

Gotta say, a Mr Clint City would be a great next step to this concept.......
48/67
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 17:01

@Katsu-Chan
Hypothetical Miss Lady wouldn't probably be a direct copy of the original. Maybe Defeat: +x life or something akin to Maazk or Ozzy in terms of 'unreduceable' damage.
49/67
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Saturday 12/10/2013, 20:45

@ anzboy : Then, wouldn't she be Miss Three Times (Thrice ?) Cr ?
50/67
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 23:29

@aznboy
I always wanted to vote for Miss Twice Cr just for that reason xD. Too bad she can't compete

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals