Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Miss DerbyQueen, winner of the Miss Clint City 2013 Beauty Contest!

Friday 11/10/2013, 14:11
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
67 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 11/10/2013, 14:11

Although at one stage it looked as if the contest might be cancelled because of the audience’s unruly behavior, one wrestler nonetheless managed to emerge with her allure and swimsuit in one piece. Congratulations, Miss DerbyQueen on your victory over Malicia, Madelone and Minerva! And thank you to everyone who took part in this event by voting for this lovely young Lady.
Get Miss DerbyQueen in the shop’s packs now.
« Previous1234567Next »

61/67
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 15/10/2013, 18:45

Actually,in latin countries and places like mexico,its quite average for the woman to have an enormous butt.

Or maybe it's the pills they consume to engage in battle.

Whatever the case may be,to complain about somebody's body being too off-kilter is actually what UR aims to do.If you want accuracy,since Derby Queen was an ex-stripper,she should look like crap after working ina strip-club for an extended amount of time.

Stella is an alien,and just assumes the form of the average everyday female.

And dont even get me started on the albino mess that is Chloe.

Point being,this game loves to exaggerate and stretch the truth.
62/67
0 Sykies - Hero - Open Casket Português
Tuesday 15/10/2013, 21:11

Vote Nabrissa next one and don't be dumb like this time.
63/67
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Tuesday 15/10/2013, 21:54

To all of the posts supporting Miss Lady, congratulations! You morons just gave me cancer.
64/67
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 02:35

@Warboy, I'm not sure we're upset for the same reasons. For one the original derbyqueen is really boss as a card, possibly one of the best 2*s in game.

In the case of Lulabee, she has a message to go with her beauty. In otherwords, some people may vote on body, but others could have easily voted for her message of nonpollution... Read the bio and it may make more sense.

As for Miss Stella, she shows a lot of skin, true. However this was more of an effect from people voting Stella, rather than a reason to vote for her. The original card isn't that bad, and the only reason I didn't want Stella to win is cause I was a Tsubame fan.

DerbyQueen however dresses and flonts just cause... Well... No reason... People weren't upset with this when the card was released because it didn't matter so much then, getting less attention than nahi or morgane's nipples. However, people are upset because the only reason(practically) to vote derbyqueen was... Well you know. Just the idea that it jeopordized the voting for many.

It's scary times when a miss clint city card is less... For lack of a better word "explicit" than the original counterpart...
65/67
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 17/10/2013, 02:04

If Lady won, people would be complaining about how sick they are about Quirk getting another Miss card. Lady was rather scantly clad in her first level form as well and Jessie wears a thong with her chaps in her second level. A lot of the women in UR are about sex appeal and that will be a factor no matter what.

I think Deby Queen is pretty and I have no problem with her or her Miss card. She's a decent 2-star card. It's just a contest and one that is not to be taken seriously. Just enjoy it for the fun, little romp it is.
66/67
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 18/10/2013, 02:46

My qualm was more to do with the more important fact of how even more imbalanced she would clearly make survivor mode.

I could care less about which artist got the trophy; it just makes them the smarter/better artist.
67/67
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 18/10/2013, 17:43

Part of me feels that Miss Lady could have ended up with Protection: Damage or some such variant. Which would still be a bit devastating in the wrong hands.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals