Best Clans for Card Packs

Sunday 13/10/2013, 06:40
-MoonBoy - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
-MoonBoy - Titan - Aussie UprisingEnglish - Sunday 13/10/2013, 06:40

I've got 1000 credits and planning to spend it all on Ultimate Packs. Thing is I'm not sure which clans are the best to choose and will provide the highest amount of gain from these packs. I'm thinking of these clans to choose: Vortex, Huracan, Jungo, Berzerk, Piranas. Can you guys give me your advice on this?
« Previous12Next »

11/15
BA_Hydro - Legend - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Monday 14/10/2013, 15:43

Maybe ultimates , according to me they are the best
12/15
tgh02 - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 14/10/2013, 16:09

I have to agree that "profit wise", buying NB on release day and selling off expensive cards in the first 12hrs may be the most profitable. If you like some of those cards, then wait a few weeks for their price to drop before you buy back for your collection.

With Kalindra Cr Emeth Cr selections, previous pack calculations are inaccurate. And I have to agree that Uncommon cards may provide better sales price when selecting Uppers / Sakrohm. Spikey 13 provided a very accurate observation.

Generally I differentiate packs vs investment. I don't purchase packs to invest long term. I buy packs to sell ASAP (or at their current highest value) so I can buy cards I need for tourneys. Then each month I use my earnings to buy staples & playable Cr. NB card values fluctuate too much for me to keep long term.
13/15
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Monday 14/10/2013, 23:13

Glad it helped MoonBoy, and those were good clan selections imo for profit maximising.
What a great result, espescially with the uncommon cards you got, including 7 Dorian??!! Seems like you got a very good result, way above my predictions, so it seems you were validated in picking Uppers etc.
14/15
Eric BLUFLAME - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 04:12

Does anyone have a link to or know the staff announcement that talks about what cards are available in Elite packs. i remembr something about the cards background maybe. IDK. thanks in advance
15/15
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 15:14

Everything's available in Elite packs that is available in packs to begin with. You're probably thinking of a failed standard pack that only had standard cards in it or some such.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals