TheFirstZack - Titan English - Monday 14/10/2013, 16:20

I could use some help building an op elo deck, any clan or any 2 clans
let me know if you have any ideas
no card is out of reach
« Previous12Next »

11/17
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 18:12

But he is right. You may have a good time to up until 1300 elo with those clans (i would include mono La Junta in asianrepublic list too), but once you reach that, you will be facing more skilled opponents and there will be counters to this clans everywhere (except Rescue, but this week Anita is baned and that pretty much breaks them).

Freaks and Huracan specially are noob stompers (well, Huracan is a bit overkill now just because Kinichaw, wich makes almost any duel a 50/50).

I would recommend play this week with half Berzerk, Graven, Elvis, Lola and Melanie. I guarantee you that a lot of top players are using this half. Graven is the best big 5 in ELO right now, great card.
12/17
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 18:47

I disagree with Rescue being "Gone" with Anita gone. If you've got Campbell + Kerry + Sledg Rescue got some other decent 3* Like Slyde + Daussone for example who can replace Anita pretty well.

I agree with everything else you said though, Graven really is a top card. I compare this card to Herman and I just think to my self if Herman was this solid he'd be banned. Graven is similar to Havok Sigurd Dorian which are all extremely good cards in my opinion.
13/17
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 20:55

I didn't said resc were "gone". But they are certainly hit by the Anita absence. Mono resc player will struggle much more to get high elo this week.
14/17
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 20:59

"Mono resc player will struggle much more to get high elo this week."
Just imagine what the half Rescue players have to go through.
15/17
TheFirstZack - Titan English
Saturday 19/10/2013, 23:55

Lol half Rescue XD
16/17
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Sunday 20/10/2013, 01:54

Rescue are rampant this week, I've been running into Sue, Cliff, Campbell, Sue, Kerry etc all the time today and they certainly haven't seemed weak due to Anita's absence...
17/17
412rayray - Imperator - D-Versified English
Sunday 20/10/2013, 11:23

Zack, this game I meant to b fun, who gives a sh*t how u get to the top as long as u get there/enjoyed getting there. I'm playing w pretty much every clan/combo of clans looking for what makes sense to me. If it makes me "unskilled" to use some of them who cares? I'm still winning n having fun doing it. Yes once u hit 1300 the game changes n maybe ur deck should too, but until then experiment n figure out what works n doesn't work for u. Just my opinion good luck

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals