Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
Coliseum: Shadow & Light
Evil_Saga - Admin - ATLANTIDEEnglish - Tuesday 15/10/2013, 09:16

The Coliseum Shadow & Light is coming from wednesday october 16 at 10AM
CET (4am EST) to thursday october 17 at 2PM CET (8am EST).Play
only
with a 28 stars deck and with 10 cards (12 pillz / 12 life
points)Choose to stay in the shadow or shine in this Coliseum and win one of the numerous Collector cards in play.All details available on the Coliseum page.Good luck!
« Previous123Next »

21/26
Chattern - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Thursday 24/10/2013, 02:52

Still received no prize for this Coliseum... Is it supposed to take so long?

Finished 200th something and am supposed to get a Mechakolos (same as the poster above me).
22/26
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 24/10/2013, 05:09

I got my Robb Cr without much delay at all (received on 17th Oct). I don't know what's happened in your case.
23/26
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 24/10/2013, 18:58

Are you absolutely sure you were in the 200's? Since searching for your name doesn't always come up with the accurate position.
24/26
Infiniti - Event team - ☨ La FAMILIA ☨ English
Thursday 24/10/2013, 19:06

How much points did you end up making?
25/26
Chattern - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Thursday 24/10/2013, 19:39

@ Thoazol

I was in 200+ after I played my last match... 230-270 I'd say. Mechakolos was a reward for top 500. There was as usual maybe 8-12 hours (an overnight) left to play. So I was confident that I won the Mecha. So far never ever overnight I was pushed so far upwards in the rankings of Coliseum that I lost around 250 spots.

@ Infinity

I have no idea right now. It was long time ago. I was waiting patiently for the reward to come, presuming that no one received any yet (I PMd the "I finished 320th and waiting for my Mechakolos" guy a few days ago and he said that he is too still waiting for the card). Staff doing mass cheating checks or something was one explanation thought I had.

It is possible that both me and the 20th poster here both got pushed out of 500 I guess... Though it seems a bit of a too big a push for last 8-12 hours of the event.

Is there anyone here who received a Mechakolos reward? If there is then I guess we got pushed out of the top 500 and there's no helping it.
26/26
Infiniti - Event team - ☨ La FAMILIA ☨ English
Thursday 24/10/2013, 19:59

I got 207 and "should" have won Mechakolos - last I checked (day before finishing) I was in top 300.

Contacting support is probably the best thing to do.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals