New deck idea

New deck idea
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 18:26
412rayray - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
New deck idea
412rayray - Imperator - D-VersifiedEnglish - Wednesday 16/10/2013, 18:26

So I want to take advantage of Graven this/next week. My thoughts, plz help.
Bernie, Cornelia, Elvis, Graven, Lola, Melanie
Plunk, Kephron

Maybe use Rudy, Redra, Jeffery?
« Previous123Next »

21/22
412rayray - Imperator - D-Versified English
Friday 18/10/2013, 06:15

Joe I disagree, I think the SOA of the Roots is better as a compliment to the Berzek -2 life bonus. Reason being: every time I split in an SOA clan I run into non-stop Sob clans. If I augment the Berzerk clan w 2 solid low * cards that synergize well then I'm ahead of the game. Plus individually my opp won't know how I'm pilling these 2 splash cards when I have them which equals more options for me (low pill bluff, multi-pill atk, low-pill win, SOA, etc) which will free up my Berzerks. As for the 3* Berzerk, I feel that they r some of the best utility cards in the meta (stop opp bonus, copy opp bonus, def -2 opp life, etc...) I may not run well after 1300 but until then I think I'll have a better than 50/50 chance w any deck not called mono-Huracan
22/22
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 18/10/2013, 17:51

I'll just give you a deck as I feel your sole focus is on Mono Bezerk pretty much.
Graven Elvis Kostner Lola Roger Rudy Spiaghi Melanie

Most of the cards their can take SoA and still function well, Kostner has the potential of Konrad's Gap after Round 1 for a power less and when furied makes more gap than any other card in your deck. When you get your weakest hand of Rudy, Lola, Spiaghi + Melanie it's very easy to exploit Rudy's offensive capabilities because of his 7 power.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals