The Approaching Eclipse

The Approaching Eclipse
Friday 18/10/2013, 11:12
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
32 messages
The Approaching Eclipse
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 18/10/2013, 11:12

Several unexpected events have come into play on the day of the lunar eclipse: a new Vortex has opened up bringing with it new troops from Dregn; a young boy has turned up only to annihilate Don's car with mysterious powers, and strange goings-on have been taking place in the Nightmare manor.

Support Agustino, the new All Stars 2 star champion and professional Pelota player. Assist in the return of Kamekun, Fang Pi Clang 3 star grand master, after his 50 year absence. And discover terrifying characters such as Zoid, the 5 star Vortex techno-priest who has come to carry out the wishes of his Emperor, and Betelgeuse, the 4 star Nightmare mad-woman mistakenly invoked by a group of unsuspecting teenagers.

Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous1234Next »

2/32
-7moody Dx- - Veteran - Elysium Aether
Friday 18/10/2013, 11:18

...cool characters
3/32
Whitedragon11 - Divinity - Limit Break English
Friday 18/10/2013, 11:27

I really like this release. Agustino and Kamekun are good cards for their clan and will definately see play. Zoid will be in T2 Vortex with full pill recovery, opening up all out attacks for the KO. Betelguese is awesome just because its Beetlejuice

To see their abilities and final arts, check out The Approaching Eclipse
4/32
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Friday 18/10/2013, 11:50

Very decent release this week

Kamekun is insanely awesome not only because of the reference, but man talk about the better Wonder Lana! Fang Pi just got a whole lot uglier....him, Shifou or Zhu Tang? Tough choice!!! I honestly think they're shaping up to hit the top tiers of ELO clans soon since they now have 3 great counters to Huracan!!

Agustino...I'd say an updated version of Stacey, which is funny because Stacey is a great card itself and this card is argueabely even better....and cheaper!! Very annoying card indeed with his - 3 power manip coupled with that small DR

Betelgeuse....Pretty decent card as well, I still prefer Glorg but he's a very nice 3rd choice (Leagues above Azgroth and the zombie)

Zoid.....He seems good because you can just pill wildly and be ok, but like what if they bluffed? Total crap in ELO, But for those definite KO's in T2 he's very nice indeed

edited by UM_AaaBattery Friday 18/10/2013, 11:50
5/32
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Eastern Bank English
Friday 18/10/2013, 11:43

6,6 -_-
6/32
Cakeman Icing - Imperator - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 18/10/2013, 11:51

Extremely happy with Kamekun. He is a Wonder Lana for Fang Pi Clang, but more importantly, he knows the KAMEHAME WAVE!
He is Master Roshi right?
7/32
juggernaut_mp - Titan English
Friday 18/10/2013, 12:15

Art this week is amazing and abilities definitely helpful for the clans, hope more like this gets released
8/32
Aeliasson - Guru - Knights Ressurection English
Friday 18/10/2013, 12:35

Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that they now mention stars in the news feed story?
9/32
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 18/10/2013, 13:12

Betelgeuse: It's best work I've seen from this artist and from the previews on the FB page, I had thought it was a John Sein piece.

Zoid: It's those kinds of storyline ideas (like what happens with GHEIST) that make this game so interesting. I wonder if seagulls are sacred to them. *chuckle*
10/32
DUC-phoenix - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Friday 18/10/2013, 13:18

Newblood missions unlockable until 3/12/2013. Is that correct?

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals