The Approaching Eclipse

The Approaching Eclipse
Friday 18/10/2013, 11:12
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
32 messages
The Approaching Eclipse
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 18/10/2013, 11:12

Several unexpected events have come into play on the day of the lunar eclipse: a new Vortex has opened up bringing with it new troops from Dregn; a young boy has turned up only to annihilate Don's car with mysterious powers, and strange goings-on have been taking place in the Nightmare manor.

Support Agustino, the new All Stars 2 star champion and professional Pelota player. Assist in the return of Kamekun, Fang Pi Clang 3 star grand master, after his 50 year absence. And discover terrifying characters such as Zoid, the 5 star Vortex techno-priest who has come to carry out the wishes of his Emperor, and Betelgeuse, the 4 star Nightmare mad-woman mistakenly invoked by a group of unsuspecting teenagers.

Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous1234Next »

11/32
GULLA RW - Imperator - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Friday 18/10/2013, 15:01

Great art from Arcto Picto!!!
even if the card deserves better stats and not a lower Magenta

but what about Quirkilicious?
12/32
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 18/10/2013, 19:28

The next cycle is on my birthday in two weeks!
13/32
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 18/10/2013, 19:48

Agustino-- kind of an updated Stacey, but not really better or worse. The 1 point of DR might be nice in a pinch, though. Prot: p & d cards will definitely have an easier time with this guy than they do with Stacey.

Kamekun-- as has been said, basically Wonder Lana for FPC. Don't think he beats out Shifou or Zhu Tang, but definitely viable in some setups. Makes 22333345 mono-FPC quite scary.

Betelgeuse-- Weird how meta changes make some cards more viable. Oshitsune once dictated play (and still does sometimes), but it's much easier now to build a deck that will reliably draw 2 counters to him every time. Enter Betelgeuse. Doesn't have the potential to dominate like Oshi, but scarily solid against Huracan, Montana, and Rescue, and some great nuke potential against FPC/La Junta/Berzerk/Jungo. Only con is that 6 power is kind of underwhelming (though not unusable), but low power, high threat cards are Nightmare's bread and butter.

Zoid-- A beefier Marty that is well-suited for extended and standard high-star battles. Probably not a great ELO card due to that 6 power, but hey, I've seen Ahkab work in some setups, why not Zoid (Berg)?
14/32
War Boy Cr - Senior Português
Friday 18/10/2013, 20:58

I'll be so happy when UR releases a card with my name
15/32
GULLA RW - Imperator - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Friday 18/10/2013, 23:12

So card number 1.000 is almost here...
next nb and we are at 999

I Hope Ur got something specil for us.
-A 1.000 limited new card
- a great mission card like Mechakolos
- a free card like a noel

pls staff is number 1.000
16/32
War Boy Cr - Senior Português
Friday 18/10/2013, 23:48

If the 1000th card be named James,I'll jump outta the window and officially say that UR is the best online game I've ever played
17/32
SilverSoybeans - Hero - Organized Konfusion English
Saturday 19/10/2013, 05:18

It's always the art that brings me back to this game. I haven't read DBZ, but is it just me, or does Kamekun remind me of Calvin? Betelgeuse is awesome for combining such wonderful levels of disgusting, horrifying and badass, and Illuminati or not, Zoid is one badass priest, but with a name like that, you'd think he'd be a bit more... animalistic. (Geddit?)
18/32
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 19/10/2013, 12:53

I'm surprised no one's pointed out that Agustino is spelled as Augustino on the home page banner.
19/32
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Saturday 19/10/2013, 13:54

@ JO3SHMO : Maybe that was his original name but they forgot one letter during the final input.
I was actually thinking that Agustino sounds odd and would more realistically be Augustino, but I didn't see it on the banner .
20/32
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 19/10/2013, 15:01

I figured the same... if either of them were to be the typo, Agustino seems the more likely. Not that I care if it is.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals