Click here if you forgot your password.

(RECR) The Chamber Of Dark Secrets

Saturday 19/10/2013, 13:25
MuratReyes - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
MuratReyes - Imperator - Resurrection's HavenEnglish - Saturday 19/10/2013, 13:25

This is a place for people with the ability to ascend to new heights.Also this place is a chamber that is open to anyone with desire to help this Guild surpass everything.This place is also filled with very dark secrets to defeating the outmost Emperior Dregn and his troops.

And of course there is a requirement to join this guild.

Requirements:
-Level 10+
-You have to speak english,no exceptions.
-Must be active at all times.This is a place for people with the ability to ascend to new heights.Also this place is a chamber that is open to anyone with desire to help this Guild surpass everything.This place is also filled with very dark secrets to defeating the outmost Emperior Dregn and his troops. And of course there is a requirement to join this guild. Requirements: -Level 10+ -You have to speak english,no exceptions. -Must be active at all times.

I would love to have as many people to join my guild
« Previous12Next »

11/14
MuratReyes - Imperator - Resurrection's Haven English
Tuesday 22/10/2013, 03:17

Smoke just buzz off
12/14
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 22/10/2013, 05:16

Yes, his guild may be new but seriously? Bran Clan guys, are you really so impoverished of activity that you have to go poaching people trying to make a new guild/take their turn as "founder" ? Yes, he may have yet to recruit anyone and yes, his rules may make absolutely no sense (the whole "members must be active at all times" rule reminding me of an old sci-fi movie in which all of humanity is tethered to their mailboxes), but it doesn't mean you should resort to this. Let him try and dip his beak in the ever-impossible task of creating a good guild. If it succeeds, you can maybe have an ally to do events with. If it fails, then he gains experience and you can hit him up. Until then, I shake my head disappointingly at the poachers.
13/14
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 22/10/2013, 05:17

Had terrible experience with poachers in the past
14/14
SOF-Archinado - Master - Slaves of Freedom English
Tuesday 22/10/2013, 09:06

Guys, don't worry. I told them to make improvements

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals