Thoughts?

2/7
Clint Fighter - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 01:26

Kephron to Belgosi... Who needs a DR?
3/7
412rayray - Guru - D-Versified English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 05:08

Kephrons a really good two-way card, I can bluff or overpill n either way he works. Thx tho, I do like Belgosi
4/7
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 05:20

Kephren's a great card and I'd pick him over Belgosi too.
But I would definitely go Pegh for Ashiko. And Rodney over Scopica is another choice but that's a more open choice.
I might put Snowflake in for one the Skeelz. The 3* you've picked are kind of bland and a Skeelz hand would be called pretty easily.
5/7
A-Trak - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 07:51

Dont get too enamored with making your entire deck 8 power.. it's unnecessary and limits your possibilities. you want your deck to be versatile as well

andy to Redra
Ashiko to Rodney
Scopica to Radek

perfect
6/7
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 14:56

^ totally agree, i would do the same modifications. I mean, Rodney is a must in this deck, you need at least one atk. man. and Ashiko is kind is kinda meh since you already have the Skeelz to counter SoA!

You also need some DR besides keprhen, i mean, Kephren can be used in an offensive way too, but only if you have another defensive card in your deck, you cant win the 4 rounds man, thats why your deck need ALWAYS at least 2 defensive cards. So, put Redra in.
7/7
412rayray - Guru - D-Versified English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 17:36

Thx for the input guys, I'll make the changes n c how it goes

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals