26 messages
Permaban Oshitsune or make him a 5 star card
Bindog - Hero English - Thursday 24/10/2013, 00:31

Thanks.
« Previous123Next »

21/26
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Sunday 27/10/2013, 02:17

^ atk. man. arent a minor issue when he can only put one power gap in the best scenario.

1- He can be hard to work around.

In fact, he is quite easy to work around.

2- His damage is actually scarier than his ability.

ok. That's obvious, still dont make him a good card.

3- If you draw the wrong hand, he'll assist in your annihilation.

If you drawn the wrong hand you're doomed against ANYTHING.
22/26
troll4663 - Master - Potato Flavored Potatoes English
Sunday 27/10/2013, 02:39

XD when i saw this LOL. There are cards that need banning THAT AREN'T Oshitsune. And some that are unfairly banned, and you are a level 45. stahp playing elo if you're mad about the banlist.
23/26
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 27/10/2013, 02:40

It's called pilling more...

1- No
2- Yes
3- No, a good ELO deck is balanced to the point where your weakest hand could potentially win. I was talking about if you get a hand in your deck that cannot defend against him.
24/26
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 27/10/2013, 07:35

GHEIST/Nightmare (with Oshitsune included) has been good enough to get me 20 wins and 3 losses this week. Of course Oshitsune has a number of unfavourable matchups, but you're not seeing the good matchups that compensate.

A hand with only 1 counter, or 2 counters that has to play first, is fine to come up against with Oshitsune in hand. It's not hard to build an effective counter deck, but not everyone is using Nightmare so it's a compromise.

Feel free to continue using your favourite Skeelz/Vortex combo to poop on Oshitsune users (pun intended). I just think that whilst Oshitsune might be overrated, your assessment is underrating him.
25/26
Sunday 27/10/2013, 20:19

"3- No, a good ELO deck is balanced to the point where your weakest hand could potentially win. I was talking about if you get a hand in your deck that cannot defend against him."

This is exactly what i was talking about. If you get a combination that cant counter the opp. combination, whatever it is, you are doomed anyways. So, this is not a valid point since ANY card is strong against a combination that cant stop it.

And our disagreement stays pretty much in the first point. You think that is hard to counter him, i think its not.
26/26
Sunday 27/10/2013, 20:24

"I just think that whilst Oshitsune might be overrated, your assessment is underrating him."

I'm not underrating him. Hes usable. Of course i'm kidding when i call him SHITshune, but he is one of those cards that exist in all tcgs that everybody thinks its a good card when, in the reality, he is as good as any other.

And you are right, i play Skeelz/Vortex and i poop on every shitsune users =D

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals