Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

How effective can Mono Skeelz be in Elo?

Friday 25/10/2013, 23:41
EAClintFighter - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
EAClintFighter - Hero - Elysium AetherEnglish - Friday 25/10/2013, 23:41

Chiara Cr
Dr Falkenstien
Jay
Kephren
Praxie
Redra
Sandro
Sasha

Any suggestions would be helpful....
« Previous12Next »

11/14
412rayray - Guru - D-Versified English
Sunday 27/10/2013, 09:10

I've never tried him to b honest
12/14
DUC-San - Veteran - Dutch Urban Crew English
Sunday 27/10/2013, 09:59

I think you have too less damage with Corvus. The other cards have low damage too, so I would use
Kephren, Falkenstein, Jay, Sandro, Plunk, Chiara, Sasha, Redra.
You can try putting in a 5* like Minerva or Michael.
Michael, Falkenstein, Kephren, Sandro, Chiara, Sasha, Redra and another 2* You can try Spiaghi but I don't think that is smart when you have 3 support cards.
13/14
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Sunday 27/10/2013, 20:15

"Kephren, Falkenstein, Jay, Sandro, Plunk, Chiara, Sasha, Redra."

Yes. This is the standard mono Skeelz deck that would be the best option. Maybe Manfred for Jay as i said before, but it really depends on personal taste i guess.

For 5* i think Michael really is the best option (i am yet to make a deck with him, good card).
14/14
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 28/10/2013, 21:18

Kephren Falkenstein Jay/Belgosi Sandro Plunk Chiara Cr Sasha Redra, that's the standard deck for Skeelz. Skeelz are mostly a 3 round win team as they can't create a big enough gap really as you really only get 4 - 5 damage cards most of the time.

If you want to incorporate Michael either do Michael for one of the 4* then another 4* to Andy Ld/Praxie or
Michael for Jay then 3* to Liam. Plunk's pretty beast so I'd prefer him over Sandro but not over Chiara Cr personally.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals