Ok this is getting anoying.

Monday 28/10/2013, 11:43
Lingod - Imperator Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Lingod - Imperator - Harbingers of AresPortuguês - Monday 28/10/2013, 11:43

I am a big fan of 4/4 decks, I think it creates better decks and makes it harder to counter.

The thing is and maybe this is just me, I have been counting since the last few days and I keep getting 3/1 hands in, on average, 7 out of 10 matches.
And its not even against 3/1 hands, its normally against mono or 2/2.

So anyone complaining against this? And this becomes more frequent the higher i get in elo.

Or maybe I just have my paranoid mode on.

2/4
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Monday 28/10/2013, 13:41

With 4 cards chosen from a deck of 8, there are 70 different combinations. For a 4/4 split: (assuming I haven't made a silly little mistake)

2/70 are 'mono', one for each clan.

36/70 are 2/2 draws.

32/70 are 3/1 draws.

It is just probability. The odds are actually slightly in favour of NOT getting 3/1 hands, though it's not far from an even chance. Your sample, however, wouldn't be large enough to accurately reflect these probabilities. Your rough patch of luck should even out in the long term. I doubt UR has anything in there card-selection algorithm that tries to screw with you.
3/4
Lingod - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares Português
Monday 28/10/2013, 23:04

Thanks that helped to alleviate the rage a bit.
4/4
412rayray - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 29/10/2013, 04:05

Lol

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals