Lucy
Diana
Nabrissa
Melanie
Graven
Elvis
Lola

My question is would you replace Lola with Roger

I'm thinking of putting Roger in as I have enough damage reduction and Lola is basically this, and Roger seems like a good card with the power and damage with his bonus and also with a great ability

What u guys think??

2/5
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 29/10/2013, 18:56

Lola has one power less than Roger, and your right Roger is the more offensive card.
Depends on your playstyle though really.
Lola has two purposes, Roger really has one most of the time.
Lola can attack and defend with 6 gap or 3 gap, Roger mainly aims to force out pillz and attack with a 6 gap most of the time.
Lola Nabrissa Lucy Melanie or that same hand with Roger? That's for you to decide mainly.

If your getting matches where you're not using Lola for offence and you're losing because of that one round, switch to Roger.
When your using Roger if you feel the need to have a Dual purpose card for bluffs, switch back to Lola.

I can't make the decision for you, it's what works best for you. Elo's meant to be full of Ghiest + NM and other clans, Roger handles them better against these clans but against the others it depends on the hand.
3/5
miicii - Veteran English
Tuesday 29/10/2013, 19:00

Thanks zeem that's some good advice,
Maybe sticking with Lola cud be the option as I do use her mostly on the defence not offence and it's working nicely ATM
4/5
412rayray - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 29/10/2013, 19:34

I like ur deck, I'd keep Lola in there until u run into the non-stop string of GHEIST/Roots that r being played then maybe swap her out.
5/5
miicii - Veteran English
Tuesday 29/10/2013, 20:01

I'm at 1250 ATM not seeing any GHEIST yet which is strange, but yea like you guys say once I start Hitting those I will swap her out

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals