Wednesday 30/10/2013, 08:26
Icarus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
So Kate emailed me today...
Icarus - Legend - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 30/10/2013, 08:26

Hi there! Icarus,

What's going on?

We haven't seen you in Clint City streets lately. Your characters are bored and spend their time watching TV while hoping you'll come back.

Thousands of players are waiting for you online so don't hesitate any more and find your characters back right now by clicking here
Please note that your account might be suspended if it stays inactive too long.

Kate - Urban Rivals
www.urban-rivals.com

You can visit the web site if you've forgotten your password.

If you don't manage to see this message you can read it here.

To stop receiving messages from Urban Rivals, you can cancel your subscription here.

This seems to be a small deal but I like how they managed to PM you through email that you need to be active again. I replied in a kind manner, "Hey kate, I'll be back lol. I'm waiting for newer elo. :*". But deep inside my ego was saying things like "Make ELO better! Do something about the format! Have the elo prizes better than the daily CR's of DT's! How dare you email me that I need to be back when the game itself doesn't make me happy anymore because of these things? Funny how your also said that my account may be suspended while I'm just a few months inactive due to busyness and the boredom of the competitive scene here."

You see I'm one of the competitive elo players here and seeing elo becoming a downfall bored me so I went inactive then I'll receive this? It's nothing to be worried about that much but are you feeling me?
« Previous123Next »

21/23
-- Hades -- - Hero English
Sunday 03/11/2013, 03:36

Fantasy rivals is 15 life. just saying. 14 life is not a big deal. and basically every page on this forum that isn't about game strategy is about how pissed off someone is over a change in the game and like 50 suggestions on how to improve it but apart from one or two mods no one important seems to give a shi, they have their own agenda to stick to
22/23
AiR-GeaR-Ikki - Titan English
Sunday 03/11/2013, 16:12

A few years ago this game reached a turning point where they could have made the game explode in popularity but they let it slip by, now another turning point is here. The difference is this turning point is either continue as is or bring the game back to a moderate fan base. If we continue with the way it has been, it's only a matter of time until UR becomes a ghost town and the upkeep is more than the income from the game. So the question is are they going to do something drastic to turn this game around or should we all just find something else to play and get off the sinking ship?

Wake up UR, whoever is in charge of the decision making needs to implement a variety of changes to keep us here. Do they not see the competition? Do they not understand their market? I just don't understand why they wont listen. We don't need emus, we need leadership.
23/23
BA_Hydro - Legend - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Sunday 03/11/2013, 17:47

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 post no.22

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals