Parana/Skeelz - ALL INPUT WELCOME
DaLonz - Imperator English - Monday 04/11/2013, 05:51

Chiara Cr
Manfred
Michael
Praxie

Admiral Coco
Andsom
Ector - changed from Baba at the suggestion of a friend due to me lacking damage and threat potential.
Hawkins

I threw this together last night and have been experiencing mild success in ELO with it. But I wanted to get some input from different people on any ways I could tweak it to improve upon what already there. Is this viable for ELO or should I be going a completely different route. I am an old school player returning, so I am coming back and trying to figure this out. Skeelz in general are pretty much new to me. I have been cashing in on all parts of my collection that have gone CR so clintz is really no object unless your are talking 300k plus.

Also, any insight on how i should approach playing this deck against known top performers in ELO is welcome as well. Again, i am trying to re learn the meta. Thanks and take care.

2/9
412rayray - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 04/11/2013, 09:10

For elo Plunk/Liam r awesome, Kephren is also a very sneaky play. Ur deck is a lil lopsided towards Skeelz (* wise) but it's a good start.
3/9
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Monday 04/11/2013, 13:53

I'm not a pirana player, but i would seriously advise you to change Manfred for Kephren. Your deck lacks dr and defensive cards, you pretty much only have offensive cards in this deck, you will have a lot of 50/50 situations with this.

I can tell you are and old player since you want to play pirana and they used to dominate in the old days, but nowadays they arent that much of a thing, specially for a half i wouldn't play them and rarely see one above 1300 either.
4/9
DaLonz - Imperator English
Monday 04/11/2013, 15:56

Thanks for input gentlemen. Yes, the choice to play piraña is definitely nastolgia driven. I haven't made it above 1100 with any variations of this deck. Honestly I am suprised. Junks used to be pretty horrible and now every time I see them in ELO it's a fight up hill. I don't know what to play and at this point I kinda feel like investing in the new Skeelz clan was a bit of a waste. The updated piraña cards were no biggie cause I had most of them.

I guess I will go back to the drawing board unless anyone else has got something? I'm also a bit shocked at how inactive this board has gotten. What's up with that? What is dominating these days?
5/9
Monday 04/11/2013, 18:38

Mono-Skeelz is pretty decent these days. A lot if players have been pushing SOA/sob, so much so that there now cards that stop both (Leviatonn, Dr Ergo, etc). If u really want to stick w the Pirhanas I have no idea who to use (I've just begun to collect them n have 6 so far) but I can help u w the Skeelz half.

Plunk - 3* is an amazing turn 1 play, use 3 pillz if u lose nbd the opp over pulled n now loses 2 more / if u win nbd it's an easy 4 dmg.

Liam - 2* this lil sucker cause my opp more grief than anything, his SOA used at the right moment has saved my butt more than once.

Minerva - 5* a fantastic 2-way card, red dmg, red pwr great pwr n decent dmg makes her extremely flexible.

Chiara Cr - 3* a lil like Minerva not quite as flexible (do too revenge) but people still fear her.

Redra - 2* one of the better dmg red cards in the game, can be replaced w other dmg red but if u don't feel Liam then use her.

Hope this helps. Ill post my mono-Skeelz deck too just to give u an idea of what's gotten me to 1300.
6/9
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 04/11/2013, 19:12

Either go Mono Pirana or Mono Skeelz, a half deck between the two isn't as good.
Sasha 2* Redra Plunk Chiara Cr Kephren Dr Falkenstein Michael is a good deck for Skeelz.

No matter what people say it's a good deck, if you can't do well with a deck similar to this you just ain't good enough for the 1300's +

Sasha is simply a good pill forcer, 23 attack takes at least 3pillz from the average card to beat, also useful to beat down cards like Herman and Ongh if you pill it, I generally use it for that purpose if I pull a weak hand.
Redra's the best DR you got.
Liam's SoA is useful at times, I'd try to sneak him in though otherwise he's not that good. Feel free to splash in another card like Derby Queen or Cyb Lhia if it isn't working for you.
Chiara Cr + Plunk are vital, they both play a really good tactic, say you play Plunk 3 pillz, they beat you and they're 2-4 pillz down. Playing a revenged Chiara Cr next turn will make your opponent think twice against pilling. (Easy 4 Damage)
Dr Falkenstein + Kephren are good cards as they have multi-uses. If you draw a strong hand don't be afraid to 2-3pill Dr Falkenstein as you still can normally fork out a win. Kephren + Marina are very similar cards, Kephren is another card that people are afraid to pill against, 3 pilling him normally means a win.
Michael, beast card. It's the closest thing people have to the almighty Caelus Cr, close to Ongh too!
Pirana
Hawkins Amiral Coco Ector Taljion Tyd Andsom/Plunk Raeth Selma.

Ran out!!
7/9
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Monday 04/11/2013, 20:39

Dude, i just realized that Lizbeth is free this week

So Piranas can be competitive with her. I dont know if you should mono or half, but if you half, i think its better you do with a atk. man clan, since Piranas lack a litle atk. man. Or a SoA, or even Vortex. I dont really know, but i predict some good Piranas half decks this week!
8/9
Monday 04/11/2013, 21:54

Add Liam to Azeem's deck n u have a winner. Michael is an amazing card but I have a difficult time using him for some reason. Minerva as stated before is the next best replacement.
9/9
Lingod - Titan - Harbingers of Ares Português
Monday 04/11/2013, 23:17

If you want to go Piranas, Raeth is a must. Together with Lizbeth they form an awesome duo.

My sugestion.

Lizbeth
Raeth
Hawkins
Amiral Coco

Plunk
Chiara
Kephren
Redra

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals