[LFG] Returning player from 2008

Tuesday 12/11/2013, 16:55
HoA_Colours - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
HoA_Colours - Hero English - Tuesday 12/11/2013, 16:55

Hi i'm currently a returning player i have been gone for i think almost a year and a half. i have been an on and off player so i actually got off a year after playing the game for a month. and i just wanted to see if there are still guilds who are active. since my friends in my current guild are not anymore active. and i'm getting lonely here. just want to see a very active guild who helps people with their needs troubles and stuff and i hope to stay like that for a year or even up to 5 years, who knows. so please feel free to comment.
« Previous12Next »

11/13
HoA_Colours - Hero English
Wednesday 13/11/2013, 07:05

Sorry for the wrong placement of this post. and i'm both a boy and a girl. in short 2 people are using this account ) me and my gf as seen in the picture above. but it was originally my girlfriends account and she plays more. and sometimes we play together
12/13
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 14/11/2013, 20:22

THERE'S TWO OF YOU!!!!!!!???????
13/13
Lucas Moon - Imperator - Open Casket English
Thursday 14/11/2013, 23:56

Id recommend Open Casket, or maybe try Trinity

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals