[Event] In The Forest!

[Event] In The Forest!
Thursday 14/11/2013, 02:01
ZeroChuck - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
[Event] In The Forest!
ZeroChuck - Titan - ApothéoseEnglish - Thursday 14/11/2013, 02:01

Hello there, english community! You may know me (or totally not) but today, I am here to present you the first event I have created,

Dans La Forêt (Which literally means "In the Forest"

Basically, the event lasts 8 to 9 weeks and players are divided in two groups; Hunters and Animals (Chasseurs et Animaux). During the event, both groups will fight or team up to form sub-groups to compete in the finals.

It costs 3000 clintz to enter the event and there are only 64 spots! A minimum of six players will get rewards at the end of the event if I do not get any donations. If there are, more and more players will receive prizes!

Good luck to all the player

ZeroChuck - Titan - Apothéose English
Friday 15/11/2013, 02:03

Here are the prizes for now:

Miss Twice Cr for the first, Jim Cr and Emeth Cr for the second, Nahi Cr and GraksmxxT for the third and 64k clintz for the losing team (three players)
Sunday 17/11/2013, 05:12

So now, 28 players are part of the event, I still need 36 to start it! My objective is to start hte event on November 25th, join it now!
Sunday 17/11/2013, 05:13

Oh. and here is a link to the event:
Dans La Forêt
Sunday 17/11/2013, 21:00

Just reached the 32 players Mark, still need 32!
Tuesday 19/11/2013, 03:09

42 players are in!

Also, a little update for the prizes; The winner now gets both Alec Cr and Miss Twice Cr!
Thanks to the generous donators!
Sunday 24/11/2013, 22:17

4 players still needed!

Just a little notice; There is an english description right under the french one in the Event's description, come take a look!
Monday 25/11/2013, 00:02

One last spot!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals