The staff should do something to turn Deathmatch mode atractive

Thursday 14/11/2013, 21:45
Winchs_22 - Imperator Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
31 messages
Winchs_22 - Imperator - Open CasketPortuguês - Thursday 14/11/2013, 21:45

Almost nobody plays DM. Its rooms are often empty and it is easier you see a shiny pokémon than you see people playing it.
I think the main reason for that is a lack of prizes. Every other modes have a real earning besides BattlePoints.
The newest mode Coliseum, is far more intersting to DM. Every week we have a brand new one, with good prizes and variety in gameplay.
The DM was created to be a mode like a mini - tournament, why not give it a due prize ? Like 1 credit per 2 DM won (it's not that much) and include the winners of DM in a Lottery of rares, uncommons and commons ? Or at least include the winners in a lottery of daily tournament ?

What do you think, guys ?
« Previous1234Next »

2/31
Winchs_22 - Imperator - Open Casket Português
Thursday 14/11/2013, 21:47

Why did I use those questions marks?
3/31
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Thursday 14/11/2013, 21:58

I suppose I don't see the harm of them doing a little DM lottery, but I think for credits to be acquired in the format is out of the question.
4/31
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Harbingers of Ares
Thursday 14/11/2013, 22:04

I like the idea of a Dm lotto, I assume the staff just doesn't care about DM enough to try and bring it back, I wish they would I miss me some extended25
5/31
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Thursday 14/11/2013, 22:46

I'd like to think the point of it was to level up faster. Just like fight club used to be for fun. Now it's a place to do missions after you can't fight kate in duel anymore. But fight club doesn't have a lotto for just playing.
Also, what's up with all the suggestions for lottos? If staff keep giving into that, one day we'll have a lotto just for posting on the forums, after that, for logging in at least once a day, and after THAT, crs to idle accounts
6/31
Thursday 14/11/2013, 22:52

Lol well the lottos for tourney are a bit ridiculous so they could cut some of the cost of that...
7/31
KoreaRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 15/11/2013, 02:06

*cough* add Big 5 Prizes.
8/31
Infiniti - Senior English
Friday 15/11/2013, 17:48

More clintz for first
Or
Person who wins the most DMs in a day wins 50 credits or 50k clintz ect ect
9/31
Friday 15/11/2013, 20:34

No, that's poor. Person who gets the highest points (of each format DM) per day gets 10k maybe.
10/31
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Harbingers of Ares
Saturday 16/11/2013, 01:58

I think a dm lotto should be made. Maybe not as Op as the DM lotto which gives players access to big five, but gives players a large amount of cresits something like 1500, 1000, 750, 500, & 2509 to five random players like in DT,

idk could be an idea sorry if its not a good one, im gonna go have tree time.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals