Missions

Missions
Sunday 17/11/2013, 20:18
yaoihuntresse - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Missions
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 17/11/2013, 20:18

Does anyone know when we'll get some new official missions like "Remove 2,500 pillz"? And if so, what would you like to see? I wouldn't mind seeing some older cards get some attention Yayoi or Fabio.
« Previous12Next »

11/15
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 19/11/2013, 23:45

I believe i've pitched this idea already but win X matches with clan Y and clan Z should be there,plus i'd like to see stuff like win X matches without taking more than 5 or 6 damage.

Oh,and to bring back the true spirit of what urban rivals was originally(i think the game has strayed a bit from it being urban,and now it's just like a stephen king novel),there should be win with clan x against clan y,so you have,for starters

-Win 25 matches with the Montana against a hand with 2 or more Pussycats
-Win 50 matches with the Huracan against a hand with 2 or more All Stars(they actually do hate each other despite what one new blood story says about them providing security at the All Stars stadium would have you believe)

And for the record,general missions are added yearly,on NB friday,legendary friday,and one mission is added depending on the clan that has it's legendary re-released.
12/15
Kunta_Kinte - Titan - War Party English
Wednesday 20/11/2013, 04:08

Also win x fights with x+ pills remaining. Or accumalte x pills (not sure how to word it....) have x pills after a fight. They accumulate.
13/15
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 21/11/2013, 07:45

Mobcicle: Win 30 fights with a knock-out from Fabio.
Stop or My Aunt Will Shoot: Inflict 50 damage with Martha
Ladyboy! Ladyboy!: Remove 15 damage with Ashley
Court Can't Handle Me: Inflict 12 damage with Mikki
World's Cutest Golfer: Win 5 battles with Terry Cr
14/15
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 21/11/2013, 22:05

An Inconvenient Roots - Win 10 Rounds with Miken Moose.
15/15
Houhox - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted Česky
Thursday 21/11/2013, 22:41

Reach below 900, 800, 700 in elo - award: Globumm.

And some easy mission for 3 points. 0 or 5 at the end of the sum of mission points would look better than 2 or 7. Damn New in town mission.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals