Need help? This is the thread for you.

Thursday 28/11/2013, 14:57
M-Bison - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
103 messages
M-Bison - Legend - Casual GrindEnglish - Thursday 28/11/2013, 17:37

As an experienced daily tournament player I can't tell you the amount of messages in game and private messages I've had asking my deck and how to play daily tournaments and how many people I've played against who could have won the tournament or at least placed a lot higher with a minor change to his deck or play style.

What I've come up with to help the community out is an idea which I think will help greatly newer players and maybe even vets who are 1 ingredient away from making that Jamie Oliver cake. I believe if I can win a tournament you can so the plan is..

You will give me your favorite clan(s) and a budget if you have one and I will make you a deck, not only will I make you the deck I will then play in the next tournament I can with it to see what kind of numbers I can get with it. This will give you a rough idea of how well the deck can place and maybe you can even beat my score!

So post away! If you are a vet don't be ashamed to ask! If you know anyone who would need help like this direct them to this thread

edited by Infiniti Thursday 28/11/2013, 17:37
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

2/103
M-Bison - Legend - Casual Grind English
Thursday 28/11/2013, 17:38

That classic spelling mistake at the end. Thread***

Infiniti: Fixed

edited by Infiniti Thursday 28/11/2013, 17:38
3/103
Kunta_Kinte - Titan - War Party English
Thursday 28/11/2013, 18:55

Thoughts on a deck with fpc, pussy, or Roots?
I have all non crs from these 3 + noodile and kero.
Any thoughts? I've always wanted to play tourneys.
4/103
Thursday 28/11/2013, 19:14

I personally love Pussycats but Roots is a real hard one to do in tournaments so I've gone for this deleted Do you have the LD? He's super strong but if you ain't got him then Fei is he obvious choice. I will post a result as soon as I can, I keep missing tournaments because this planet sucks but I'll try go or the next one
5/103
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Thursday 28/11/2013, 19:18

What's the average star count that the fast players use?
I'm tired of facing stallers the majority of the time
Mode: Standard
6/103
Infiniti - Senior English
Thursday 28/11/2013, 19:21

Solution: Switch to Extended
7/103
Thursday 28/11/2013, 19:22

28-31 is the average for both modes I presume, that's what I use. If your in standard use Mechakolos, honestly you can splash him in most mono decks and if you get 2-3 1st turn wins out of him then that's 66-70+ points he has netted you alone.
8/103
Kunta_Kinte - Titan - War Party English
Thursday 28/11/2013, 19:38

Why Kuei over kero? Just wondering. Tourney decks are always different so just wondering your thoughts.
And ya don't have futoshi so I'll be running Fei. Thank you.
9/103
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Thursday 28/11/2013, 19:42

@infi
http://tinyurl.com/lycfx6t
@100th
Fine, gimme deck in that star range for Rescue (mono obviously) or Huracan (split or mono). No budget
10/103
Thursday 28/11/2013, 19:53

Use Kero over Futoshi Ld I didn't realize you had Kero, misread the post, going to use that deck in this dt to see how it fairs and I'll make you a deck after this dt trixieboo

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals