Need help? This is the thread for you.

Thursday 28/11/2013, 14:57
M-Bison - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
103 messages
M-Bison - Legend - Casual GrindEnglish - Thursday 28/11/2013, 17:37

As an experienced daily tournament player I can't tell you the amount of messages in game and private messages I've had asking my deck and how to play daily tournaments and how many people I've played against who could have won the tournament or at least placed a lot higher with a minor change to his deck or play style.

What I've come up with to help the community out is an idea which I think will help greatly newer players and maybe even vets who are 1 ingredient away from making that Jamie Oliver cake. I believe if I can win a tournament you can so the plan is..

You will give me your favorite clan(s) and a budget if you have one and I will make you a deck, not only will I make you the deck I will then play in the next tournament I can with it to see what kind of numbers I can get with it. This will give you a rough idea of how well the deck can place and maybe you can even beat my score!

So post away! If you are a vet don't be ashamed to ask! If you know anyone who would need help like this direct them to this thread

edited by Infiniti Thursday 28/11/2013, 17:37
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

11/103
M-Bison - Legend - Casual Grind English
Thursday 28/11/2013, 21:18

With that deck posted this was the result...

Hello 100th,

Congratulations! You finished 12th in the last Daily Tournament with 583 Battle Points.

Well done! You ranked among the first third of the tournament!

You won 314 Clintz and 1 Credit.
You now have 100 508 Clintz that you can use to buy new characters on the Market.

1 073 players took part in the tournament. They accumulated 119 956 Battle Points and the Jackpot has gone up to 78 670 Clintz.

Good luck in the next Daily Tournament!

Kate

Obviously my first try but I won't make excuses I'm not great with Pussycats so I'm sure you could place higher, maybe think about replacing Clover but try it first
12/103
Thursday 28/11/2013, 22:00

deleted This deck is for trick, I will test it as soon as possible, if you don't want to use Mechakolos just tell me but he will help you greatly to win
13/103
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Friday 29/11/2013, 20:35

Gonna try it sometime next week
14/103
Saturday 30/11/2013, 07:15

I would scrap that deck and use this one deleted . I couldn't get my head around mono Huracan so I used Rescue
Came 1st with it even though it's low point's you could do better if you play Rescue, I don't so

Hello 100th,

Congratulations! You finished 1st in the last Daily Tournament with 620 Battle Points.

Well done! You ranked among the first third of the tournament!

You won 1 371 Clintz and 1 Credit.
You now have 330 042 Clintz that you can use to buy new characters on the Market.
15/103
Kamistra - Veteran - Urban Street Wolves English
Saturday 30/11/2013, 22:08

You should do videos of this on youtube
taking requests - then showing off the deck + the budget and then an entire tournament run

link me your youtube and I will subscribe right away
Also I would like to see some Freaks action - I dont have a single Freaks card besides the Ld, but I do have 150k to play with
16/103
Saturday 30/11/2013, 22:55

Haha fella if you saw my youtube account you'd hate me I did Urban-Rival videos long ago maybe I'll stream if anyone is interested in it. What other clans do you want to see? I can't just use Freaks lol I can't walk on water just yet, I'll split them with something though?
17/103
micmicmw - Master - Ninja Assassins English
Sunday 01/12/2013, 02:16

What would you suggest for a Sentinel deck
18/103
0 Teo - Hero - E X C A L I B U R ελληνικά
Sunday 01/12/2013, 17:37

I agree with Kamistra.Also if you can stream it will be awesome
19/103
Sunday 01/12/2013, 20:35

For a cheap Sentinel deck for standard (considered the easier tournament to place high) I'd suggest this deleted. I've not had chance to use it yet but I will get round to it, my sleep pattern at the moment isn't the best so I'm trying to fix that haha

As for the streaming note, I will try to stream my tournaments next week and I'll just play ELO in the downtime, I'll try explain my playstyle or just answer questions
20/103
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 01/12/2013, 21:03

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals