Need help? This is the thread for you.

Thursday 28/11/2013, 14:57
M-Bison - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
103 messages
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Thursday 28/11/2013, 17:37

As an experienced daily tournament player I can't tell you the amount of messages in game and private messages I've had asking my deck and how to play daily tournaments and how many people I've played against who could have won the tournament or at least placed a lot higher with a minor change to his deck or play style.

What I've come up with to help the community out is an idea which I think will help greatly newer players and maybe even vets who are 1 ingredient away from making that Jamie Oliver cake. I believe if I can win a tournament you can so the plan is..

You will give me your favorite clan(s) and a budget if you have one and I will make you a deck, not only will I make you the deck I will then play in the next tournament I can with it to see what kind of numbers I can get with it. This will give you a rough idea of how well the deck can place and maybe you can even beat my score!

So post away! If you are a vet don't be ashamed to ask! If you know anyone who would need help like this direct them to this thread

edited by Infiniti Thursday 28/11/2013, 17:37
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

21/103
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 02/12/2013, 13:02

deleted When you can get your hands on Florida Jane replace Emma with her and replace the 6/6 DR in Sakrohm with Petra don't really need them to win a DT as I'm sure this can but probably would be the best option.
22/103
R3load3dW1n - Titan - Knights Ressurection Română
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 12:28

Hey 100th what do you say about using the very stong cards? ( Tanaereva Cr , Jakie Cr , Grax, Kolos,etc ) is it worth it or they take a lot of points away from u?
23/103
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 12:42

Honestly very few cards with point reductions are worth using, some to note that you could use are Raven Avola Tanaereva Cr and Herman. The rest of the cards listed simply ain't worth the negative points, these cards need to have something special about them which no other card can provide or just be extremely strong. Most of them have replacements anyway but if you want to bring out the guy with a bucket on his head once in awhile I don't see why not. Oh and Caelus Cr is another good option
24/103
ChapeistJames - Master - DL's Knights Português
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 17:23

Hey 100th what would be your Junkz and Sakrohm DT half deck? Don't need to be all Standard (I'm close to give up playing Standard)
25/103
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 17:46

deleted

That is exactly how it would look my friend. I explain it in comments
26/103
- Pillman - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 23:41

@100th hahaha i've watched you're videos you were pretty funny tbh,and what would be your Uppers and Ulu Watu for both EXT and ST ?
27/103
Wednesday 04/12/2013, 00:31

Why thank you For Ulu Watu standard you are very limited..Daddy Jones is a must so Janice Noland Shaun are the other available options. As for Uppers Standard you have Harold Lady Maurice and Kazayan. Loads of 2hko options and Plenty of DR to annoy everyone lol.

Extended is a different boat for Ulu Watu, Stanly is available in extended so he's a must also Wee Lee is open so you got to grab him probably with Shaun and Janice/Nanook/Fanny.
Uppers is the same old story with Lady being a must paired with Kazayan and Oxen/Harold and Nellie/Maurice.
28/103
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Wednesday 04/12/2013, 01:14

Nice thread 100th. What would be your deck in DT Standard using Huracan and Uppers halves? Though if you don't like Huracan in Tourney, what about Uppers and Berzerk in the same mode?
29/103
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 04/12/2013, 01:24

Lady being a must? Oh hell no
30/103
ChapeistJames - Master - DL's Knights Português
Wednesday 04/12/2013, 01:27

Stupid Uppers should die! They're giving me seizures because of how often they appear

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals