Need help? This is the thread for you.

Thursday 28/11/2013, 14:57
M-Bison - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
103 messages
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Thursday 28/11/2013, 17:37

As an experienced daily tournament player I can't tell you the amount of messages in game and private messages I've had asking my deck and how to play daily tournaments and how many people I've played against who could have won the tournament or at least placed a lot higher with a minor change to his deck or play style.

What I've come up with to help the community out is an idea which I think will help greatly newer players and maybe even vets who are 1 ingredient away from making that Jamie Oliver cake. I believe if I can win a tournament you can so the plan is..

You will give me your favorite clan(s) and a budget if you have one and I will make you a deck, not only will I make you the deck I will then play in the next tournament I can with it to see what kind of numbers I can get with it. This will give you a rough idea of how well the deck can place and maybe you can even beat my score!

So post away! If you are a vet don't be ashamed to ask! If you know anyone who would need help like this direct them to this thread

edited by Infiniti Thursday 28/11/2013, 17:37
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

51/103
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Saturday 07/12/2013, 18:11

@post 49
If your best position for the day is 1st, you never win crs from DTs. The system doesn't like winners
52/103
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 08/12/2013, 20:01

IM_Nem8 I've never won a CR from DTs nor do I think I ever will until this new system comes out(?)

Quantumbeast you have the best clan for DTs (Uppers) and a very strong clan for DTs (La Junta) and stables decks so all it's about from that point is trying to get 20+ games a hour and winning most of them
53/103
Abraca - Master English
Sunday 15/12/2013, 03:18

I would like some help Im lvl 27, like 350k worth of cards and I don't know what to do in this game... Like i dont know much about guilds, community, tournaments.. what to do to make this game even more fun? I just restart playing after 3years.. I was playing it in my physics class all the time.. lol

I got a pretty decent elo type Nightmare deck, but right now i was looking to make a Montana deck.. But i don't know what game mode I should play.. Anyway any suggestion would be great!
54/103
Tuesday 24/12/2013, 06:53

Sorry for not replying I was blacklisted and went slightly inactive.

Obviously this thread is mainly aimed at daily tournaments but you need general help and I will give it to you. You have 350k clintz I would suggest into buying a few solid clans you will enjoy and not get bored of. Do as many missions as possible and daily tournaments for top 150 (for 1 credit) and save 40 credits. From that point you want to start buying elite packs and selling/keeping the cards you need/don't need.

Don't invest in cards - you're new to the game and need the clintz, you will of probably quit again before the cards you invest in are even worth reselling.
Don't constantly change decks - You will gradually lose clintz if you keep buying and selling cards to make different decks, buy a few clans or a few decks for different game types and stick to it.

Don't lose hope in the game and find friends and a guild to keep you from going insane, stick to one guild so you get all the bones from being in a guild. Learn don't envy, so many new players are so obsessed with being better than a player rather than learning what he did wrong and the other player did better, don't do that.

Anymore questions Pm me.
55/103
Madanga Fu-Fu - Master - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 24/12/2013, 14:31

Can anyone suggest a good mono hurrucan deck
56/103
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 24/12/2013, 14:52

Just avoid Belly Buster and you'll be fine.
57/103
Tuesday 24/12/2013, 15:22

Lool Belly Buster and thanks
58/103
Tuesday 24/12/2013, 21:52

deleted there you go quantumbeast
59/103
Wednesday 25/12/2013, 13:39

Thanks mate
60/103
DT Tricky - Master - The Nocturnals English
Monday 30/12/2013, 17:33

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals