Need help? This is the thread for you.

Thursday 28/11/2013, 14:57
M-Bison - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
103 messages
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Thursday 28/11/2013, 17:37

As an experienced daily tournament player I can't tell you the amount of messages in game and private messages I've had asking my deck and how to play daily tournaments and how many people I've played against who could have won the tournament or at least placed a lot higher with a minor change to his deck or play style.

What I've come up with to help the community out is an idea which I think will help greatly newer players and maybe even vets who are 1 ingredient away from making that Jamie Oliver cake. I believe if I can win a tournament you can so the plan is..

You will give me your favorite clan(s) and a budget if you have one and I will make you a deck, not only will I make you the deck I will then play in the next tournament I can with it to see what kind of numbers I can get with it. This will give you a rough idea of how well the deck can place and maybe you can even beat my score!

So post away! If you are a vet don't be ashamed to ask! If you know anyone who would need help like this direct them to this thread

edited by Infiniti Thursday 28/11/2013, 17:37
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

71/103
Freddyt58_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 06/01, 01:27

So guys i don't play DT's seriously but i want to start, anyone know of a really good deck to use?
72/103
Teo_Cr - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R ελληνικά
Monday 06/01, 16:11

Freddy this deck is really good and not really expensive
Dreikon y su 3 Torneo.
73/103
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 07/01, 02:24

I've actually been inactive just due to being busy but I'll run by a few answers.

Berzerk are good anyway and Clive is just another page in the book of no attack bonuses. They will always be good just because they have high damage and there cards are normally given high power.

I don't like Rescue because I'm bad with them, I'm bad with a clan that is new player friendly. I'm bad.

My honest advice to you Freddy would be just wait till the DT gets revamped. That's another reason I'm sitting in the dark but if you want to play them now Teo recommended you a good deck.
74/103
Kash_50 - Master - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 07/01, 14:25

How about Vortex and Sakholm?
options for both standard and extended
Thanks
75/103
HF-Emoprince - Guru - ArcanaTheGuild English
Friday 10/01, 06:56

Do you have some tips about how to use Uppers effectively?
I have some good cards except for Jackie Cr and Kazayan.
76/103
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/01, 17:31

Vortex and Sakhrom together?

Uppers you always go for the 2hko. try going 5 pills then 6 (saving 1 for bonus) winning the first round with Uppers is really good because you hold a 2hko threat normally with every other card.
77/103
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Friday 10/01, 17:59

Uppers works great in standard. You can make a good halfdeck with Lady, Hefty, Maurice and Jose Star or Harold.
With Kazayan you can go mono Lady, Hefty, Gradymag, Kazayan, Maurice, Harold, Jose Star and McArthur, so you can try that when you save for Kazayan
78/103
Saturday 11/01, 23:06

Money in the Freezer
Can you please help me improve this,
79/103
Sunday 12/01, 03:30

Actually its pretty similar to the deck on your profile 100th, guess i know what you would change
80/103
EA-Tabz - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Sunday 12/01, 13:09

I myself am a fairly good reputable player with a top rank of 20

I play 18 or 19 stars which gets me a solid rank

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals