Bugs and issues
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 09:11
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
740 messages
Bugs and issues
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34

Hey everybody,

We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.

Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version

I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.

Thank you for your help.

------------------------
Known issues :
------------------------
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1

edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 20:34
« Previous12...6768697071727374Next »

731/740
JOKER2Ultra - Senior English
Sunday 26/10, 18:26

Syg_chaos of course you don't get a reward because you don't have ipad lier
732/740
{OC} Tri - Senior - Open Casket English
Sunday 26/10, 18:50

@Spikey 13

because of daylight saving
733/740
WatsWrongWitFB - Novice English
Tuesday 28/10, 19:26

I never got sorted out by Staff. Now the thing i was fearing the most its out here . Facebook Login.
I tried to get my email sorted out but staff never did something until couple weeks ago the sent me a reply back after weeks that i was waiting for.
Now i cant login thru Fb it says something like '' not authorized... FIX THIS ASAP PLS
734/740
Megashock{D1} - Veteran - District 1 English
Yesterday at 18:00

Again,I have not received my tourney points and rewards. What is going on out there.

WIn 8,firefox,laptop.
735/740
Yesterday at 18:02

And I play through the site.
736/740
Daxose - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Yesterday at 18:14

Not sure what you've already tried Megashock, but try clearing your cache (same way you'd clear your history). May fix the issue of your rewards not loading.
737/740
{Titan} - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Yesterday at 18:35

U said that at 5pm. seems like u were playing in a non tourney hour if u had just completed it

rewards come 15 minutes (roughly) after tourney normally
738/740
Yesterday at 21:18

Daxose,I did clear my cache,updated my firefox,even reset firefox.

Titan I completed the tourney at 4AM and it has been 12 hours.
739/740
{Titan} - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Yesterday at 23:05

12 hours as of that post or previous one?
740/740
Gectou4 - Admin - Clint Staff English
Today at 15:07

It's my your "player cache" on our server side, so ask a moderator for it, but it's done after 15 min of the end of the tournament.

« Previous12...6768697071727374Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals