We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.
Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version
I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.
Thank you for your help.
Known issues :
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1
edited by Goralion thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
What issues are being corrected?
@Hutson01134 I did a test and after my 10 wins on duel mode via iPhone app, the card (i saw what the card i should have gotten on pc before completing 10 matches) was automatically added into my collection. No message is shown but the card is auto added.
During DT tourneys there's more load on UR servers. These 2 1/2 months, there have been more time outs or our turn not registering.
There are 2 types of messages. The 1st is: "An error occurred while the data was being receive…" and players have to press match button repeatedly to enter match
The 2nd is: "data does not match..." message. This occurs during DT match. Both players selected their cards but cards doesn't move up & can outer border isn't highlighted (doesn't turn white). Timer continues to count down... But at zero it doesn't timeout. Instead if you continue to click your card, "data does not match...this server" type message appears but plays your original card selection
* these are not one-time occurrences, they repeat often and on all devices and OS. It happens regularly on Win PC and my friends complain about it on their Android + iOS device.