Bugs and issues
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 09:11
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
608 messages
Bugs and issues
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34

Hey everybody,

We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.

Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version

I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.

Thank you for your help.

------------------------
Known issues :
------------------------
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1

edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 01:34
« Previous12345678910...6061Next »

11/608
ChapeistJames - Senior Português
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 22:02

You can keep playing with Kate when you get your duel reward by pressing the battle again or something button. Idk if that's really a bug or not. It's on the pc version at least
12/608
tgh02 - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 22:12

@ hutson001134
Shhh...players like it as is

@ -War Boy-
That glitch was repaired 2 weeks ago. PC players can't access Duel after 10 Wins
13/608
Infiniti - Senior English
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 22:14

What issues are being corrected?

@Hutson01134 I did a test and after my 10 wins on duel mode via iPhone app, the card (i saw what the card i should have gotten on pc before completing 10 matches) was automatically added into my collection. No message is shown but the card is auto added.
14/608
- Elkas - Legend - War Party English
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 23:01

There is a bug/issue with the full screen when i press the full screen button/icon i does not show "the full screen" it just shows a bit of the left side of the screen
15/608
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 23:32

It happens with me too. I guess with everyone else as well
16/608
Zincomega - Titan English
Wednesday 04/12/2013, 00:06

If you get ads on UR, you should probably just download adblock
17/608
Infiniti - Senior English
Wednesday 04/12/2013, 00:07

It's been like that for be for many months (maybe , thought it was a problem because of my graphic card.
18/608
tgh02 - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 04/12/2013, 00:43

During DT tourneys there's more load on UR servers. These 2 1/2 months, there have been more time outs or our turn not registering.

There are 2 types of messages. The 1st is: "An error occurred while the data was being receive…" and players have to press match button repeatedly to enter match

The 2nd is: "data does not match..." message. This occurs during DT match. Both players selected their cards but cards doesn't move up & can outer border isn't highlighted (doesn't turn white). Timer continues to count down... But at zero it doesn't timeout. Instead if you continue to click your card, "data does not match...this server" type message appears but plays your original card selection

* these are not one-time occurrences, they repeat often and on all devices and OS. It happens regularly on Win PC and my friends complain about it on their Android + iOS device.
19/608
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 04/12/2013, 01:22

Please fix the 'full screen' I sometimes feel like using it, but the way it never works is just embarrassing and shows that UR's own staff don't even play this game much any more. :/
20/608
Wednesday 04/12/2013, 01:25

I remember when I was trying to log in on UR by the android app and it always leaded me to a 404 page type. So now I only can play in the old pc

« Previous12345678910...6061Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals