offline Goralion Admin  
Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34

Hey everybody,

We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.

Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version

I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.

Thank you for your help. smiley

------------------------
Known issues :
------------------------
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1

edited by Goralion thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34

offline JafarOfTheSand Hero  
Wednesday 11/02/2015, 00:53

Okay so when i go to training there is no quick match button. also when i try to challenge somebody, it says "unknown error" and says their my deck is too strong for the person i challenged or vise versa. anybody else?

offline MakinoMane Titan Vengeful Little Ponies
Wednesday 11/02/2015, 01:15

Current issues that I'm having:

Can't play any games in the Fight Club or Training as the Fight button has been replaced with a refresh button.
Chat only works outside of matches.
XP reserves full pop up comes up every time I leave a match. If this is not a bug, give me the option to remove this please.

offline HoA - Frozen Titan Harbingers of Ares
Wednesday 11/02/2015, 02:34

So my elo score is gonna stay screwed ?

offline Steel X_HoA Titan Harbingers of Ares
Wednesday 11/02/2015, 04:51

@ Gectou4: Post 991.
@ Frozen: Seems like it smiley.

It's weird as it seems not everyone gets the exact same glitches. This is one messed up situation smiley.

offline YakuhLackinz Titan URBAN MADNESS
Wednesday 11/02/2015, 05:35

Issues I am having: 1. Can't chat during a fight
2. The "Fight" Button is gone in all modes

I'm sure others are experiencing this issue and hope it's resolved soon. smiley

offline Be_Bonesy Master BoneThugz
Wednesday 11/02/2015, 07:11

The keyboard isnt working at all.

offline T-33950 Novice  
Wednesday 11/02/2015, 07:32

1 person is enough dont ask questions when the answer is already said.

But @Gectou my elo will stay like this? I dont like that

offline Pingerz Guru aussie crusaders
Wednesday 11/02/2015, 08:18

Can't even play matches on my phone. smiley

offline mamarik Veteran Casual Grind
Wednesday 11/02/2015, 10:03

My mission credits were not added for 2 completed missions: Scientific enigma and Imperium Vortexum
I should have got 15 and 2 credits but they were not added to my total of credits.
I played in DT on the computer, browser Firefox.
almost a day later the credits are still not added....

offline Skurk Titan Clumsy Shadows
Wednesday 11/02/2015, 10:37

I have same issues as Jafar of the Sand and Makino Mane. The fight button seems to be gone and you can't challenge properly

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.