We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.
Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version
I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.
Thank you for your help.
Known issues :
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1
edited by Goralion thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
After finishing the third part of the recent Lianah Ld mission set (gain 60 life), the next mission never updated. What I mean by that is the mission did not start, so when I block damage using Kirk, nothing happens. I did purchase Kirk after I finished the third part of the mission, and it was also not appearing in my collection using flash. I'm not sure if these two problems are related at all. Thanks
Not sure if issue but its annoying me and maybe others too? So I have the game/app on my Apple phone (iOS). I've persuaded a few friends to try it with me but when they're online I can't find a way to vs them. Would we have to be in the same UR room? Can iOS players and PC players recognise each other online in the same rooms? I haven't had the time to play the PC version so I use my phone. Thanks