Bugs and issues
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 09:11
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
390 messages
Bugs and issues
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34

Hey everybody,

We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.

Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version

I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.

Thank you for your help.

------------------------
Known issues :
------------------------
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1

edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
« Previous12...91011121314...3839Next »

111/390
- Elkas - Legend - War Party English
Sunday 26/01, 13:21

Why is the game so slow today
112/390
kinokonoyama - Imperator - 3LO MA$T3R English
Tuesday 28/01, 09:53

After finishing the third part of the recent Lianah Ld mission set (gain 60 life), the next mission never updated. What I mean by that is the mission did not start, so when I block damage using Kirk, nothing happens. I did purchase Kirk after I finished the third part of the mission, and it was also not appearing in my collection using flash. I'm not sure if these two problems are related at all. Thanks
113/390
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 28/01, 15:06

@kinokonoyama
They probably are. You should be able to fix it by putting any card onto the market and taking it off right after it to refresh your cache.
114/390
Evigishki - Senior - {The Aussie Brotherhood} English
Tuesday 28/01, 15:58

Not sure if issue but its annoying me and maybe others too? So I have the game/app on my Apple phone (iOS). I've persuaded a few friends to try it with me but when they're online I can't find a way to vs them. Would we have to be in the same UR room? Can iOS players and PC players recognise each other online in the same rooms? I haven't had the time to play the PC version so I use my phone. Thanks
115/390
NextLvLStr4ts - Imperator - The Nocturnals ελληνικά
Tuesday 28/01, 16:02

With your level the problem would be you are not in the same room (Maybe you each went to different level rooms)
116/390
Evigishki - Senior - {The Aussie Brotherhood} English
Tuesday 28/01, 16:06

Oh. Thanks @0 Manatee_RoD. So there is no such type of "invite friend to battle" like button?
117/390
Infiniti - Senior English
Wednesday 29/01, 16:37

What's wrong with my feed

http://pasteboard.co/hM7seZ6.png
118/390
- Elkas - Legend - War Party English
Thursday 30/01, 22:59

There is glitch/problem with the battle screen where the cards won't even appear.

http://prntscr.com/2o1pbd
119/390
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 05/02, 15:35

Can't see the cards in my collection/deck under the collection tab. So right now I'm unable to change my deck or view my cards.
120/390

Can't see the cards in my collection/deck under the collection tab.

« Previous12...91011121314...3839Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals