Bugs and issues
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 09:11
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
745 messages
Bugs and issues
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34

Hey everybody,

We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.

Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version

I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.

Thank you for your help.

------------------------
Known issues :
------------------------
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1

edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 04:34
« Previous12...101112131415...7475Next »

121/745
ITCHEGO - Hero - Organized Konfusion English
Friday 07/02, 20:19

Soooo i was just winning a bunch in coliseum suddenly can’t find opponent when there are players in that mode, i kept trying for couple hours gave up since i made it to 57th and was okay with it but then i woke up this morning went to go check and im 87th and still cant find opponent and there are 180 players in the room i feel so cheated i just wanted to be #1 but instead i cant even play the mode....

Http://imgur.com/fLwaL0h Even screen shoted this its been happening for 2 days
122/745
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Saturday 08/02, 13:21

Bug: I can't cancel my auction and others can't buy my auction
123/745
-Dxxx- - Senior English
Saturday 08/02, 13:30

You mean http://www.urban-rivals.com/auctions/?id_auction=299747 ?

You can´t cancel because you haven´t set a reserve price.
As long as nobody has bid, you can cancel the auction. But in this case sb. had bid .
124/745
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Saturday 08/02, 13:31

Ah I see
But still the problem that a friend of me + another bidder couldn't use the Buy Now for ..... option
125/745
Kahetabi - Senior English
Sunday 09/02, 19:04

"Notify of an abuse" function is not working properly on my google chrome browser.
http://imageshack.com/a/img716/5461/5tob.png
The site with error opens in new tab.
126/745
-Dxxx- - Senior English
Sunday 09/02, 19:19

You tried to notify an abuse from an admin?
127/745
-Dxxx- - Senior English
Sunday 09/02, 19:20

The next time you can message the support ... this way works

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/staff/contactus.php
128/745
ShoneOK - Senior - Organized Konfusion Português
Monday 10/02, 17:23

Being harassed by staff members is no laughing matter, he made the right call by asking for help
129/745
Infiniti - Guru English
Tuesday 11/02, 21:36

How is it possible that players I put in my BL, are getting removed from it without me doing it?

It's not the first time
130/745
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 11/02, 21:44

You wont believe the number of reports of abuse we get that have zero evidence of abuse. ive seen reports of abuse from threads by admin from years ago. its like a pseudo-necro

« Previous12...101112131415...7475Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals