We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.
Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version
I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.
Thank you for your help.
Known issues :
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1
edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
One, that should be taken directly to customer support and not waste time with mentioning it over here. Two, I suspect someone from your guild already did so, given how you bounced back relatively quickly as a guild.
How come last week's NB mission are already expired?
arrival of lovelace broke the chain?
please fix that, please
Due to a technical issue, the Newblood missions connected with the recently released characters were reduced by a week.
Please send us screenshots of your collection, showing the Newblood characters for which the missions have yet to be unlocked on your account.
Urban-Rivals Customer Support
there is hope folks
everyone who has this issue, just send a screen proving you had the cards at the proper time, or still have them now
Wow no joke Secure Trade hasn't returned for nearly 2 weeks
How can something this useful be shut down for so long?
Please tell us when to expect it running again please thank you