We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.
Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version
I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.
Thank you for your help.
Known issues :
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1
edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
Ok I have probably said this before but I am going to say it again because it seems like no one is listing or cares. You all need to get your free credits working properly! I do the deals and I get nothing from it it doesn't matter what I do I don't get the credits so can we please please fix this. The amount of credits I am owed is very high like over 100 and don't say to contact the sponsor page especially when there is no way to contact them this is your site and you all have an agreement with them to provide credits for the game for looking at their page or signing up for their stuff. So PLEASE do something about this and give me the credits I am owed.
IPad mini, iOS 7.1
Just now the iPad app shows the network connection, time and battery level bar across the top of the screen so that I cannot see the opponents life and pillz. Makes it difficult to play... It happened only after I upgraded to iOS 7.1...