We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.
Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version
I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.
Thank you for your help.
Known issues :
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1
edited by Goralion thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
Regarding post 175, you've entirely fixed my problem. Thank you! Game on.
"IPad mini, iOS 7.1
Just now the iPad app shows the network connection, time and battery level bar across the top of the screen so that I cannot see the opponents life and pillz. Makes it difficult to play... It happened only after I upgraded to iOS 7.1..."
Is it just me or the game is really really really SLOW ?
Yes. Third time in 1 week. Chat also not working because of this
The game's crippled by being slow and unresponsive today. I've lost quite a few fights to timing out because I've been waiting for a card to play, and I've had my moves taken back more times that I can count by server bugs.
For clarification, I'm using IE11 and windows 7
"An error occurred while the data was received by the network.If this happens again,check your internet connection is working properly",I have received this message like 20 times today,and my Internet is fine,other sites are loading pretty fast and working well,except UR.
And now from a different barrel
in the event player list, when you type in the search the name of the group, it works as good as typying in the player's name, and that;s great, I use to just type "p X" where X is the group nomber, and it works great
when the groups are created automatically with Divide players into groups... button, that meathod does not work for if the version of the word group does not end on the letter p, depending on your language
you can type in group or groep and it works, but it will not work for gruppo or grupa
it recognizes the word, but when you make a space before the number, the search engine yelds no results
Secure Trade still down it's been a couple months. Could UR tell us when to expect it back?
It's very helpful to update "Known Issues" since the last one was back Mid December. That demonstrates UR cares about players.
Oh yeah, I kept timing out like others mentioned. I sound like a dick for repeating but UR should at least warn us when there are site glitches.