Bugs and issues
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 09:11
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
391 messages
Bugs and issues
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34

Hey everybody,

We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.

Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version

I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.

Thank you for your help.

------------------------
Known issues :
------------------------
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1

edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
« Previous12...161718192021...3940Next »

181/391
TrentonH - Legend - The Fighters of Saskatchewan English
Wednesday 19/03, 05:30

Regarding post 175, you've entirely fixed my problem. Thank you! Game on.

"IPad mini, iOS 7.1

Just now the iPad app shows the network connection, time and battery level bar across the top of the screen so that I cannot see the opponents life and pillz. Makes it difficult to play... It happened only after I upgraded to iOS 7.1..."
182/391
- Elkas - Legend - War Party English
Sunday 30/03, 20:37

Is it just me or the game is really really really SLOW ?
183/391
0 Jamox - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 30/03, 20:38

Yep
184/391
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Sunday 30/03, 20:49

Yes. Third time in 1 week. Chat also not working because of this
185/391
urspot02 - Master - The Trend English
Sunday 30/03, 21:31

So slow
And timing out
186/391
(C)Abbage - Hero - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 30/03, 21:51

The game's crippled by being slow and unresponsive today. I've lost quite a few fights to timing out because I've been waiting for a card to play, and I've had my moves taken back more times that I can count by server bugs.
187/391
(C)Abbage - Hero - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 30/03, 21:53

For clarification, I'm using IE11 and windows 7
188/391
- Elkas - Legend - War Party English
Sunday 30/03, 22:00

"An error occurred while the data was received by the network.If this happens again,check your internet connection is working properly",I have received this message like 20 times today,and my Internet is fine,other sites are loading pretty fast and working well,except UR.
189/391
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 31/03, 00:05

And now from a different barrel

in the event player list, when you type in the search the name of the group, it works as good as typying in the player's name, and that;s great, I use to just type "p X" where X is the group nomber, and it works great

BUT

when the groups are created automatically with Divide players into groups... button, that meathod does not work for if the version of the word group does not end on the letter p, depending on your language
you can type in group or groep and it works, but it will not work for gruppo or grupa
it recognizes the word, but when you make a space before the number, the search engine yelds no results
190/391
L7test - Hero - The Trend English
Tuesday 01/04, 19:06

Secure Trade still down it's been a couple months. Could UR tell us when to expect it back?

It's very helpful to update "Known Issues" since the last one was back Mid December. That demonstrates UR cares about players.

Oh yeah, I kept timing out like others mentioned. I sound like a dick for repeating but UR should at least warn us when there are site glitches.

« Previous12...161718192021...3940Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals