We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.
Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version
I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.
Thank you for your help.
Known issues :
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1
edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
Win 7 PC, Mozilla Firefox
sometimes when I'm using the in-game deck changer (the one above the game room) and I click the wrong deck, after REFUSING to change to it, I get loaded the deck I was using BEFORE, not the CURRENT deck I had when started switching
I have deck A
switch to deck B
want to switch for C, but click on D by mistake
I refuse to load deck D
I land with deck A instead deck B
"It's been like that for be for many months (maybe 8 ), thought it was a problem because of my graphic card."
I was referring to full screen not working.
I use Google chrome, latest.
Win 7, professional.
Current, I don't use the old website so I haven't tested on there.
I also get Mihall's issue too when changing decks. If you click on the wrong deck, it loads the wrong deck anyway and doesn't switch back no matter what other decks you click on. I gotta refresh to fix
Also a glitch that has been in UR for many years.
1st -> 0_nothing
Go to his profile http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/player/?id_player=14929003#competitionsAndEvents
"Personal best recorded on Friday 29/07/11 in the ELO Hall Of Fame: 1629 ELO. (0th)"
"0th", every place after that is then -1 is what it should be on profile.
2nd -> Fagnie Longo
Go to his profile http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/player/?id_player=5037022#competitionsAndEvents
"Personal best recorded on Saturday 25/12/10 in the ELO Hall Of Fame: 1627 ELO. (1st)"
edited by Infiniti Sunday 08/12/2013, 22:58