We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.
Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version
I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.
Thank you for your help.
Known issues :
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1
edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
UR app on IOS 7.0: can't write new deck's name, thus rendering the deck creation function obsolete. ios 6.x doesn't have this problem.
Event problems :
1) If you put a player in group A and then want to remove him from that group you must click on "no group" but problem is nothing happens. If you want to ungroup the player you must click on ungroup all players shortcut which can be frustrating because means everyone gets ungrouped.
2) If a players deletes their account they appear as guest, when pming everyone the pm gets stuck on guest and everyone past that point do not get a pm. For many days I did not realize that a guest was in my event so some players were getting pms and some were not. Now I regularly check if there are any guests (which means I have to check many pages of players) in my event before sending pms.
Example: The Infinite Universe, my solution was moving guest to the end of the list by removing points.
3) When sending a pm and some players in the event have a blacklist, after sending it normally shows a list of players who are blacklisted and did not receive the pm. I'm not sure if everyone gets this problem but after the pm to everyone is sent the list flashes for less than 1 sec so I can not even read the list of players who have not received the pm.
& I might have more if I can remember any from past experiences.
Duel Mode bug:
After your 10th win, right after you win the card, when at the victory screen press the green button "Fight Again" on the left to play again and again and again (Unlimited amounts).
Tested on 12/12/13
11:21 Deathmatch you beat Wiiz_Khalifa, Lendas de Urban Rivals (7-0): 110 points
11:18 Deathmatch you won by timeout against Scratch DSIM, Bronies (9-9): 110 points
11:14 Deathmatch you beat LPB_N4TsU, les petits boulets (6-0): 50 points
wont let me increase my points if i win?
1st in annoying, yeah
also, ungrouping all players ungroups eliminated ones also, and sometimes I would like that not to happen, for example when marking them for whatever reason in non-battle events
2nd I heard of it also
3rd yeah, it only flashes, annoying as hell, I tend to screenshot it if needed
also, in deck format settings, there's a condition of "only these types of ability/bonus allowed" or sth
it's broken, it needs BOTH ability and bonus of a card to fullfill the condition
and one more - when the scoring rules are set not to give any points for a battle, it is not recorded, as if it never happened
setting the scoring of +1 and -1 doesn't help, it's like battle didn't take place
pity, I wanted to have battles recorded w/o points given one time and it failed (solution is to point groups, but common... what if there's no groups?)
Thinking more in other community, like the Spanish one. For example this message don't have appeared until now, and it was put so long ago...