Bugs and issues
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 09:11
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
577 messages
Bugs and issues
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34

Hey everybody,

We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.

Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version

I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.

Thank you for your help.

------------------------
Known issues :
------------------------
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1

edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
« Previous12345678910...5758Next »

31/577
Infiniti - Senior English
Wednesday 11/12/2013, 18:55

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/special/stickaz/

There is no collection of stickers after clicking on the button.
32/577
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:30

Thx for those reports.

@-NN_Sarphyrox : cany ou please give me more details ?

@Infiniti : this page should be removed soon

edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:30
33/577
MattLi - Legend - XiongDang English
Thursday 12/12/2013, 15:13

UR app on IOS 7.0: can't write new deck's name, thus rendering the deck creation function obsolete. ios 6.x doesn't have this problem.
34/577
Infiniti - Senior English
Thursday 12/12/2013, 19:05

Event problems :
1) If you put a player in group A and then want to remove him from that group you must click on "no group" but problem is nothing happens. If you want to ungroup the player you must click on ungroup all players shortcut which can be frustrating because means everyone gets ungrouped.

2) If a players deletes their account they appear as guest, when pming everyone the pm gets stuck on guest and everyone past that point do not get a pm. For many days I did not realize that a guest was in my event so some players were getting pms and some were not. Now I regularly check if there are any guests (which means I have to check many pages of players) in my event before sending pms.
Example: The Infinite Universe, my solution was moving guest to the end of the list by removing points.

3) When sending a pm and some players in the event have a blacklist, after sending it normally shows a list of players who are blacklisted and did not receive the pm. I'm not sure if everyone gets this problem but after the pm to everyone is sent the list flashes for less than 1 sec so I can not even read the list of players who have not received the pm.

& I might have more if I can remember any from past experiences.
35/577
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Thursday 12/12/2013, 22:40

Duel Mode bug:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3069/mx1a.png

After your 10th win, right after you win the card, when at the victory screen press the green button "Fight Again" on the left to play again and again and again (Unlimited amounts).

Tested on 12/12/13
36/577
I give up - Imperator - Pioneers Русский
Sunday 15/12/2013, 07:26

Would you fix BP for draw? It isn't adding points for rounds won now.
SFME
37/577
Crank it up - Veteran English
Sunday 15/12/2013, 17:55

Bug?
11:21 Deathmatch you beat Wiiz_Khalifa, Lendas de Urban Rivals (7-0): 110 points
11:18 Deathmatch you won by timeout against Scratch DSIM, Bronies (9-9): 110 points
11:14 Deathmatch you beat LPB_N4TsU, les petits boulets (6-0): 50 points
wont let me increase my points if i win?
38/577
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 15/12/2013, 18:16

@infiniti

1st in annoying, yeah
also, ungrouping all players ungroups eliminated ones also, and sometimes I would like that not to happen, for example when marking them for whatever reason in non-battle events

2nd I heard of it also

3rd yeah, it only flashes, annoying as hell, I tend to screenshot it if needed

also, in deck format settings, there's a condition of "only these types of ability/bonus allowed" or sth
it's broken, it needs BOTH ability and bonus of a card to fullfill the condition

and one more - when the scoring rules are set not to give any points for a battle, it is not recorded, as if it never happened
setting the scoring of +1 and -1 doesn't help, it's like battle didn't take place

pity, I wanted to have battles recorded w/o points given one time and it failed (solution is to point groups, but common... what if there's no groups?)
39/577
BloodLomas97 - Legend - Street Owners English
Sunday 15/12/2013, 21:20

Thinking more in other community, like the Spanish one. For example this message don't have appeared until now, and it was put so long ago...
40/577
IM_Neth - Hero - Immortality English
Monday 16/12/2013, 00:37

Bug in ELO??

07:32 Elo you beat Wise crack, L'Europe contre-attaque (13-: 1013 ELO
07:25 Elo you crushed hike1 (15-5): 1013 ELO
07:19 Elo you beat linsej1989, I Dominatori del Tempo (10-4): 1013 ELO

« Previous12345678910...5758Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals