Bugs and issues
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 09:11
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
608 messages
Bugs and issues
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34

Hey everybody,

We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.

Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version

I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.

Thank you for your help.

------------------------
Known issues :
------------------------
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1

edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
« Previous12...353637383940...6061Next »

371/608
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Thursday 17/07, 22:57

Nice new log-in page. But, of course, it comes with several bugs. First, it auto-logs me on. Second, when I log out, I see the old one still. I'm really getting tired of these small, cosmetic changes (even more so when it comes with such problems), rather than them focusing on fixing the game's existing glitches and bugs.
372/608
Force ofNature - Guru - DL's Knights English
Friday 18/07, 02:06

I have a question as a player returning to the game: what happened to secure trades? I won a cr in the tourney and I wanted to trade with someone but I'm worried he'll just take it and I won't receive anything. What is usually done in these situations?
373/608
bOCneehog - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 18/07, 03:48

This is the wrong thread for this, but secure trade is "broken." The general consensus is that the staff prefers us doing trades over private sales because its a clintz sink. We don't know if they are fixing it.

As far as safe trades, you can get in touch with a mod. Each player will send the cards to the mod, who then distributes the cards to the players as per the agreed-upon terms. If you don't use this method, you are typically safe if you have screens to prove that both parties agreed to the trade and support will help you get your stolen cards back. To avoid this headache, however, the mod method is the best
374/608
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Saturday 19/07, 07:41

Battle froze while I was using slot tickets. Thanks, UR! There has to be some inconvenience every day, doesn't it ?
375/608
hutson01134 - Guru - wicked souls English
Sunday 20/07, 19:44

In the IPhone version, the App occasionally crashes when starting a match, and keeps crashing for awhile afterwards (I never measured it).
Note: I have a suspicion that the App crashes due to something in the actual game (as you can still build decks or look at cards just don't press the play buttons), and you need to wait for the round to time out before starting a new, unbugged game.
376/608
Six Nations - Hero - Open Casket English
Sunday 20/07, 20:19

Yep, same as above with the app
377/608
Taxaviz - Master - Join in English
Monday 21/07, 10:21

Hello, i want to join a guild so I requested to join. But if i go to the guild to join i'm not an aplicant. But if i want to undo that i can go out. So i'm stuck in a guild but cant get away

Someone can help?
378/608
Monday 21/07, 11:05

Alright I just cancelled my application but still my page says Guild recruitment request pending... so i cant get in an other guilds
379/608
Monday 21/07, 11:28

And now its back again

Please help?
380/608
Fun OK 6 9 - Imperator - OnE MaLaysia English
Monday 21/07, 12:57

@Taxaviz
Request the guild founder or admins to remove you from the guild.

« Previous12...353637383940...6061Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals