We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.
Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version
I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.
Thank you for your help.
Known issues :
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1
edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
Nice new log-in page. But, of course, it comes with several bugs. First, it auto-logs me on. Second, when I log out, I see the old one still. I'm really getting tired of these small, cosmetic changes (even more so when it comes with such problems), rather than them focusing on fixing the game's existing glitches and bugs.
This is the wrong thread for this, but secure trade is "broken." The general consensus is that the staff prefers us doing trades over private sales because its a clintz sink. We don't know if they are fixing it.
As far as safe trades, you can get in touch with a mod. Each player will send the cards to the mod, who then distributes the cards to the players as per the agreed-upon terms. If you don't use this method, you are typically safe if you have screens to prove that both parties agreed to the trade and support will help you get your stolen cards back. To avoid this headache, however, the mod method is the best
In the IPhone version, the App occasionally crashes when starting a match, and keeps crashing for awhile afterwards (I never measured it).
Note: I have a suspicion that the App crashes due to something in the actual game (as you can still build decks or look at cards just don't press the play buttons), and you need to wait for the round to time out before starting a new, unbugged game.