We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.
Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version
I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.
Thank you for your help.
Known issues :
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1
edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
Sometimes, when I buy a fully evolved card, the evolution stages remain black instead of showing the pictures. Is this some kind of system bug players are long aware of? Because I've noticed those cards are usually the cheapest ones in the Market queue.
(Opera 12.16 browser, but I highly doubt it will matter, because I get this bug only on certain cards)
It's the same for all modes, it was always like that I think, or at least for a long time
just a small thing that might be annoying
During DT, the scoring zone below the game room
"you are after" actually shows your advantage over 150th player, it only works correctly while there are still below 150 players
Small thing; Mister Pollo doesn't always link
Also, if the character has less than 3 letters at the start and then a space e.g T Gaank , El Divino, then in Secure Trades you have to type Gaank/Divino not El Divino and T Gaank becayse they don't come up for some reason;
Fight Club player listing - I found this to be very frustrating because my friends could never find my ID & challenge me because it started "T". Is it possible to show more players? Because the current workaround is changing our name earlier in the alphabet.