We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.
Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version
I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.
Thank you for your help.
Known issues :
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1
edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
Unable to message a player on game chat if their name has a space unless it is our friend.
@tgh02 Friends always appear at the top of Fight Club so yes, as Izy said, it is because you are invisible
@ Izy & Lu
Yes I understand players can be mutual friends but when I joined UR it was frustrating to search "non friend" player IDs with late alphabets past "P"
What I'm suggesting is that we should be able to identify & play against everyone in Fight Club. I appreciate everyone's reply
Also, many new players who enter Fight Club may not have friends epressed:" />
"Unable to message a player on game chat if their name has a space unless it is our friend."
Would it be better if the staff makes it /player:id instead of the /name to communicate with people that has spaces in their name?
I just sold this Veenyle a few minutes ago:
Veenyle Cr Level 2 - sold to T3 Escargot - 2 790 Clintz.
This still happens?
Obviously I missed a 0, but wasn't it supposed to warn me that I'm selling the card too low?