We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.
Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version
I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.
Thank you for your help.
Known issues :
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1
edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
My friend list says someone's online in the game but I still can't chat with him while playing the game
There is also a bug in the events. When you hit the challenge button and the opponent is away from keyboard, or doesn't answer at the same moment; which happens often,results in one player getting in the match and the other one usually stays out. To counter this bug,you have to re-challenge,in case you are the player who didn't get in the battle,the game will either say "The opponent did not reply" or " (Name) has accepted your challenge" and in case that does not work you have to push the fight now button. You hear that "ding" sound and the game freezes for a while. After a few seconds you get either one of those two messages I already mentioned. There are times when the screen stays frozen, and the only thing you do is hope that the opponent was away from keyboard and that you didn't timeout. Now if you don't want us to do this whole process you ought to fix it. Also the refresh for the blacklisted players does not work
I wanted to duse fury, but I clicked somewhere around the fury button, and suddenly I could spend 7 pillz + fury while I only had 7 pillz. Also, there was a message: 7 pillz + fury; -3 pillz left. I didnt check if this really worked, but even if it wouldn't work I could imagine that this is confusing.
I've seen that happen too, and even if you had tried it to see if it worked, you would just get a message saying 'Not enough Pillz'.
Right now, whenever I go to buy a card from the Marketplace, it tells me it is no longer available for sale. For every card. I am in Google Chrome with Mac OSX.