Bugs and issues
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 09:11
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
718 messages
Bugs and issues
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34

Hey everybody,

We are currently tracking and correcting several issues. In the meantime, feel free to write here any technical problem you experienced, so that we can check and correct them also.

Let's keep this topic clean. Also, when you report an issue, please add the following details :
- through what device do you play UR (Iphone, Android, our Facebook App, our website, Kongregate, etc.)
- what browser do you use and its version
- what OS do you use and its version

I'll also keep a clean list of the reported and known issues on this post, to avoid posting the same issue several times.

Thank you for your help.

------------------------
Known issues :
------------------------
- buying / selling a card, the card / clintz may not appear immediatly in the collection ; obtaining a NB card may not unlock immidiately its NB mission(s)
- Iphone - Duel : can play over the 10 fights limit ; no alert shown when the daily card in obtained
- Iphone : full screen option not working through Chrome for Win 7 (on old and beta website)
- Iphone : Huracan do not use the correct projectiles (Leader's instead of Huracan's)
- DT : check for performance issues (Cf. post 18 )
- ELO ban vote : Mechakolos is already permanently banned
- Deck switching through flash (Cf. post 24 )
- Other player profile, competition tab : the best ELO rank displayed is the rank -1

edited by Goralion Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:34
« Previous12...67891011...7172Next »

81/718
Chapeist HoA - Senior - Harbingers of Ares Português
Tuesday 31/12/2013, 13:11

What's wrong with LJ cards? I cannot select them
82/718
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 31/12/2013, 13:15

Gonna copy this here too:
Um excuse me I was trying to buy some mega new bloods packs, when I went to buy them I got an error and my 454 Credits are gone, and now I have 14. I checked my collection and found no new cards there, can someone explain to me what the hell just happened here?
83/718
GULLA RW - Imperator - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Friday 03/01, 11:20

No dt prices and message from kate: Dt 2 AM
84/718
PokemonVIP - Titan - Vietnamese English
Friday 03/01, 11:25

I have not received any reward after playing DT in Standard mode since yesterday. What's wrong here
85/718
Guts - Imperator - Deus eX Machina ελληνικά
Friday 03/01, 18:09

A player from my blacklist was able to contact me from the chatbox. How is that possible?
86/718
Simec Khan - Guru - Isthariani English
Friday 03/01, 18:36

DT in standard mode
Wrong points sums (I guess it's not an overflow, as far a 37 became a 3, but also a 9 became a 7).
87/718
Chapeist HoA - Senior - Harbingers of Ares Português
Saturday 04/01, 01:34

PC windows 7

After buying a card,all the clan symbols from the cards disappeared,from collection and market
88/718
Chamelion - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 04/01, 21:25

More of a visual bug than anything else, but noticeably when I'm playing on the new/beta version of the website (on IE 10) the "Finish Moves" animations have the losing card in odd positions. I.E. the GHEIST finishing animation clips the right third of the card outside of the vat, or most significantly it clips a good portion of the card during the Huracan's finishing animation.
89/718
Tranquil_Suit - Titan Deutsch
Saturday 04/01, 21:30

The points score table in DT, The "KO Bonus +2" is shown even when you are the one who got KO'd (that's a bug). But it's not counted in the total sum.
90/718
Chamelion - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 04/01, 22:39

In my regards to my earlier post (two posts up) I checked and found out why the clipping - they zoom in on the cards, which is causing the "clipping" issue since the animation does not zoom in along with it.

« Previous12...67891011...7172Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals