Plunk
Redra

Elvis
Lola
Melanie
Miho

Any suggestions would be helpful...

2/7

Kephren can go to Carter for a back-up shot, and people might not expect him with the already huge life gapping Berzerk cards. PCats and DR's are popular so you might find him useful, might not.
Miho can go to Cornelia for a more stable power against SOA and stable damage against DR but it's a trade of Extra Damage for Stability in my opinion.
Good luck! : )
3/7
troll4663 - Veteran - Potato Flavored Potatoes English
Thursday 12/12/2013, 22:54

Maybe instead of relying on defeat, which 5/8 cards in your deck do, replace Kephren with Minerva and Elvis to Uma/ Lola to Esther. Minerva can win, but if she loses, DR. While SOA is important, what if you draw 4 Defeat cards?. Esther is OK, but Poison is valuable. Or you can use Cornelia. I see you tried pillz manip, so base it around that or something.
4/7
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Thursday 12/12/2013, 23:00

5/7
troll4663 - Veteran - Potato Flavored Potatoes English
Thursday 12/12/2013, 23:08

I feel like Saho and Belle might actually be good here.
6/7
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Friday 13/12/2013, 06:57

Hemdall> Graven
Kephren> Chiara Cr
Miho> Roger

Take advantage of the better Berzerk bonus with stability of Skeelz
7/7
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 13/12/2013, 07:28

If Graven is unbanned, I'd probably use the 5/3 suggested by wats_happenin as my preference for this clan combination.

With all respect to troll4663 for contributing to the thread (which I totally encourage), I feel like any configuration including Uma, Esther, Saho or Belle is a downgrade. You want to drop Lola (?!) or Elvis (?!?!) for those borderline-terrible characters just to upgrade Kephren to Minerva?

To be honest, the current deck isn't too bad. The choice I'd be most concerned with is Miho (who has her useful moments, but is a little shaky). That is easily fixed with a switch like DUC-j00 suggested (though I'd pick Chiara Cr over Snowflake for my preference).

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals