We have been pretty quiet on UR since too many months. We know you have a lot of questions and concerns left without answers about the game you (used to) love.
Not everything we have done those past months and year was good. We know this, and we are not afraid of rolling back about those features. You are waiting for changes, updates, corrections ; I am going to give you some of our plans for the next months about UR.
- bug / issue corrections. If you want to help us by reporting issues we may not know about, please check this topic : http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2412404&subject_page=0#answers
- DT gameplay rollback : we will go back on our old and beloved T1 & T2 DT's, and slightly tweak it to achieve a good competitive balance
- DT prizes modification : I cannot go deep into the details as it is not completely defined yet, but here is a little description :
-> no more Cr lottery, we will add a Cr token system
-> you will win Cr tokens according to your rank in a DT / performance
-> you will be able to spend your Cr tokens on Cr packs
-> 1 pack = 1 random Cr
-> there will be several Cr packs ; the higher Cr pack's price, the higher value of the Cr you will obtain by opening it
-> Cr tokens will most certainly NOT be sold in the shop, which means you will have to play one way or another to get a Cr pack
-> a Cr pack will be expensive, so it will take time to get Cr's this way
-> what issues this Cr tokens system solves : a lot less randomness in DT's prize awarding (thus more fairness) ; Cr's (a bit) more accessible, as you will unavoidably get one at some point
- Pack shop rollback / modification : the newest packs we made half a year ago (new Nb, etc.) were controversial. Thus, we are studying a new pack shop, combining the strength of the old and new pack shops to provide you a better offer with a large price range
- a surprise for the beginning of the new year, which will be the starting point of UR's rebirth time
So this was what is coming for sure during the next months. More will come. What is for sure is that UR is going to evolve in many ways and catch up.
edited by Goralion friday 13/12/2013, 09:15
Definitely it ain't an improvement we're clearly being forced to waste ctz on xp -.-
so it should be as it was normal
An Update for DT is needed,well for the penalty list......
UR should be more balanced to prizes, shouldnt be allow to gain XP(BP) from tokenz . No point in having DM around.
If you have restriction for selling cards like shazam for 100 clintz:
why it doesn't work for much valuable cards like DJ Korr Cr?
there are just no logic, you can't acidentaly sold your shazam for 200 clintz but you can accidentaly sell your DJ Korr for 8M less than it costs!!
after 1k+ completion of the mission, I have a problem with the list NB mission, whenever I enter the NB list of missions it is too long because it shows all completed missions and to see those that have not completed need much time to get to the end NB mision.a occasionally happens to the mission started with 0 points left in the middle of the list.
whether it is possible to add a filter for the completion of the mission.
I just did a 1 token spin and got an uncommon character but not the only option is to add it to my deck
please add an option to go back to the wheel.
When will the Bronze, Silver, and Gold Tokens be usable again?