We have been pretty quiet on UR since too many months. We know you have a lot of questions and concerns left without answers about the game you (used to) love.
Not everything we have done those past months and year was good. We know this, and we are not afraid of rolling back about those features. You are waiting for changes, updates, corrections ; I am going to give you some of our plans for the next months about UR.
- bug / issue corrections. If you want to help us by reporting issues we may not know about, please check this topic : http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2412404&subject_page=0#answers
- DT gameplay rollback : we will go back on our old and beloved T1 & T2 DT's, and slightly tweak it to achieve a good competitive balance
- DT prizes modification : I cannot go deep into the details as it is not completely defined yet, but here is a little description :
-> no more Cr lottery, we will add a Cr token system
-> you will win Cr tokens according to your rank in a DT / performance
-> you will be able to spend your Cr tokens on Cr packs
-> 1 pack = 1 random Cr
-> there will be several Cr packs ; the higher Cr pack's price, the higher value of the Cr you will obtain by opening it
-> Cr tokens will most certainly NOT be sold in the shop, which means you will have to play one way or another to get a Cr pack
-> a Cr pack will be expensive, so it will take time to get Cr's this way
-> what issues this Cr tokens system solves : a lot less randomness in DT's prize awarding (thus more fairness) ; Cr's (a bit) more accessible, as you will unavoidably get one at some point
- Pack shop rollback / modification : the newest packs we made half a year ago (new Nb, etc.) were controversial. Thus, we are studying a new pack shop, combining the strength of the old and new pack shops to provide you a better offer with a large price range
- a surprise for the beginning of the new year, which will be the starting point of UR's rebirth time
So this was what is coming for sure during the next months. More will come. What is for sure is that UR is going to evolve in many ways and catch up.
edited by Goralion friday 13/12/2013, 09:15
I literally asked for 2 years straight for UR to fix DM.
Remove the mode or make it better. Thanks.
Does that mean Standard DT will be removed?
or will we have 4 types now?
hopefully not, or the Jackpot will be close to noting
@AsianR3public : modifications / corrections are planed for all game modes, but we cannot say anything about them as we do not know yet exactly what we will do.
@mihalll7_UM : the Standard will be replaced by the old T1 in DT's.
I thought the point of Collectors are that they don't come from packs anymore. What's the point from Cr's if they come from packs?
I like T1 back
@DUC-San : the point of Collectors is that they can't be bought with credits (real money) ; you can obtain them only by playing. This will not change.
edited by Goralion thursday 12/12/2013, 16:26
actually they can now since you can sell credits
I think the "Can't be bought by credits" means that there's no way to give credits and receive CRs without anything in-between. Much like you can't buy slot tickets directly with credits, but they first need to be converted into cards or clintz, which in turn provide tickets.
+1mihalll and +1 DUC-San , i was thinking the same thing , anyway now we see all our collection worth dropping due to these new packs ,but still a very good improvment! now we don't have to depend on pure luck and newbies can't win korr